• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

STSv4.2 and HTC 2.5.9 help required

Just installed the above and thought i had setup correctly, however i cant find the auto fill tags section within the admin. Also when creating new products no info appears regarding HTC elements.

anyone advise?

Just installed the above and thought i had setup correctly, however i cant find the auto fill tags section within the admin. Also when creating new products no info appears regarding HTC elements.

anyone advise?

Re-check your installation. It appears you may have missed a file or two or just had a bad FTP file transfer.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Bill

thanks for the reply, i have reinstalled and and reuploaded and still no joy. just cant find the auto fill tags option

any more help?

Sorry to see that you are having problems. The intstallation is pretty straight forward for a stock osc shop.

Here are the screenshots that you should expect to see in your admin/modules:

headertags.gif

Fill Tags:

fill_tags.gif

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

HI Bill

agian thanks for your help, i can set the sts part fine but do not have the link to the header tags as per your screen shot, which files can i check to make sure this link would appear?

HI Bill

agian thanks for your help, i can set the sts part fine but do not have the link to the header tags as per your screen shot, which files can i check to make sure this link would appear?

Do you have a good file comparison tool such as the FREE WinMerge or the FREE TRIAL Beyond Compare? I prefer Beyond Compare.

Use one of these programs to compare your store's files with the files that came with the contribution in the "clean_osc" folder. You may have missed a file or just misplaced some code but this process would definitely be the easiest(and quickest) way of troubleshooting your issue.

If this seems too daunting for you, PM me.

You're close but obviously missing some of the Headertags Controller code.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

Hi Bill

thought i would pass on the good news, as i finally got it working, downloaded and compared every file as you suggessted and as i have over 17000 products i needed it.

thanks again for all your help and what a great tool

keep up the good work

Chris

Hi Bill

thought i would pass on the good news, as i finally got it working, downloaded and compared every file as you suggessted and as i have over 17000 products i needed it.

thanks again for all your help and what a great tool

keep up the good work

Chris

Glad to hear you were able to find your problem. Now have fun with it. :thumbsup:

Bill K.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions