• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

UPS XML

Bruce Saltzman

I'm using this contribution in my store and had it configured perfectly, I thought, until I went to test it and got the following:

'UPSXML TimeInTransit Error: 250003: Invalid Access License number experienced by customer with id 2'

UPS is looking this but currently thinks as I do that the XML access key is what it's looking for, but apparently it's something else. I've checked and rechecked to make sure the key is entered correctly.

Anyone else seen this before? Thanks so much for any assistance.

• 2 months later...

Found the issue for my problem. I'm not sure if it addresses yours, but wanted to post in case anyone else ever stumbles on this.

When my client supplied me with the "UPS Rates Access Key", she gave me her account number instead -- not knowing the difference (understandable).

I logged into her account and then made my way to "Get UPS OnLine Tools", filled out the information and had the Developer Key sent to my email. (This changed her profile email, so I had to change it back afterwards.)

Once I got that, I went back to "Get XML Access Key" wherein you must provide your new Developer Key to get the XML Access Key.