• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with my postage.

Chris Smith

I have installed the UK postal contribution, but when I change the weight of a product to say e.g 0.2 kg the postage seems to have 1 kg by defult and postage is calculated at 1.2kg so instead of charging say ?1.00 it charges ?4.70. personally I don't mind :lol: but the customers will. also the 2nd class mail has a limit of 1kg and if the weight exceeds this then postage price is set at ?0.00 which my customers don't mind but I do! :angry:

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Chris :thumbsup:

I have installed the UK postal contribution, but when I change the weight of a product to say e.g 0.2 kg the postage seems to have 1 kg by defult and postage is calculated at 1.2kg so instead of charging say ?1.00 it charges ?4.70. personally I don't mind :lol: but the customers will. also the 2nd class mail has a limit of 1kg and if the weight exceeds this then postage price is set at ?0.00 which my customers don't mind but I do! :angry:

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Chris :thumbsup:

I have sorted the 1 kg thing but still when the second class goes over 1 kg it goes to ?0.00 I need a way of getting the second class post to dissapear when 1 kg is reached in the basket. any ideas? :blink:

Archived