• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

after the installation

kstaub

hi

maybe someone can help me here.

i have installed the osC and it seems ok exept for these warnings i get at the top of my pages.

/home/webpages/lima-city/toyshop/html/unzip_oscommerce-2/oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php:148) in /home/webpages/lima-city/toyshop/html/unzip_oscommerce-2/oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/webpages/lima-city/toyshop/html/unzip_oscommerce-2/oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php:148) in /home/webpages/lima-city/toyshop/html/unzip_oscommerce-2/oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

plus this one in pink:

Warning: I am able to write to the configuration file: /home/webpages/lima-city/toyshop/html/unzip_oscommerce-2/oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817/catalog/includes/configure.php. This is a potential security risk - please set the right user permissions on this file.

I changed the chmos on this file to 0600 but it doesnt remove this notice.

:blush:

please help

try 440

i am just in the middle of newly installing the program but i am having a problem here already during the installation after importing the data into the database:

New Installation

Database Import

Warning: set_time_limit() [function.set-time-limit]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /home/webpages/lima-city/toyshop/html/htdocs/unzip_oscommerce-2/oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817/catalog/install/includes/functions/general.php on line 47

The database import was successful!

know anything about this please?

Archived