• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

looking for advice regarding image contributions ...

IAAF

1. For those with experience with the code, I was just wondering if anyone has a preference to the best image contribution which will automatically resize thumbnails in their proportional size (not every thumbnail the same size which distorts image)? I just trying to get my site up and running but thumbnails look really bad.

What piece of code needs to be tweeked to enlarge the left and right columns width? I want to make my left column at least 10% larger.

Thanks

IAAF

www.ItsAllAboutFamily.com

www.IAAF-Treasures.com

1. For those with experience with the code, I was just wondering if anyone has a preference to the best image contribution which will automatically resize thumbnails in their proportional size (not every thumbnail the same size which distorts image)? I just trying to get my site up and running but thumbnails look really bad.

What piece of code needs to be tweeked to enlarge the left and right columns width? I want to make my left column at least 10% larger.

Thanks

Automatic Thumbnail

or

'On the Fly' Auto Thumbnailer using GD Library

the column width can be set in includes/application_top.php

att...it affects both right and left column width....

You can also set it individually in about each and every .php file in the shops main folder.

I looked at both of these image contributions and am not quite sure how to implement either one. Do you have to go back to the latest numbered version and install that and then each upgrade since the numbered version?

IAAF

www.IAAF-Treasures.com

just use this one

Automatic Thumbnail update v 1.7

or this one

'On the Fly' Auto Thumbnailer v 1.5

thanks - I got 'On the Fly' installed and images look so much better!

What code can I change so that when you click the 'click to enlarge' link and retrieve the full sized image, that it opens in a window that has scroll bars or in IE - automatically resizes to fit IE window?

The problem I appear to have is that the image is way to big for the window - and the window has no scroll bars.

Is there anything I can do to change this?

example:

http://iaaf-treasures.com/product_info.php...products_id=210

IAAF

www.IAAF-Treasures.com

Archived