• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order update email to store

khoking

When I update my order from pending to processing, and when I tick notifify customer, my customer will get an email notification from what I typed in the comment box.

How can I set the system to have an extra email send to store_email? My store is being taken care by my wife as well, hence sometimes when I updated customer's order, I want an email to be sent to store so that my wife can read and take note of the update as well.

I searched the forum but couldn't find the solution...

Many thanks :)

Best regards,

Koh Kho King

Howdy,

Look around line 52 in the file orders.php in your admin directory for this line:

tep_mail($check_status['customers_name'], $check_status['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

Copy the line and paste it right beneath itself and change it so that it looks like this:

tep_mail(STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

So now it should look like this:

tep_mail($check_status['customers_name'], $check_status['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

tep_mail(STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

Archived