• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I want to accept credit cards??????

Scraptastic

try eSec. there's also a contribution made specifically for OSC.

they give you 3000 credit card transactions through their gateway for $700; and a year to use them.

ends up being about 250 transactions per week @ $0.23 each.

I want to accept credit cards on my site, i have chosen paypal but it isn't set up to accept Australian dollars, can anyone recommend a credit card facility that will accept aussie dollars.

Thanks, is that $700 up front or are you charged per transaction.

Paymate is autralian and there is a payment module available in the contribution section.

Thanks, I went to one of your contributions-design pack-which is what I have been looking for. Does this involve anything ftp as I am useless at all this stuff. I have tried several times to try and change my design and edit the wording on the front page and everytime I do I lose my whole site.

Thanks, I went to one of your contributions-design pack-which is what I have been looking for. Does this involve anything ftp as I am useless at all this stuff. I have tried several times to try and change my design and edit the wording on the front page and everytime I do I lose my whole site.

Yes it involves ftp , but fairly simple...you just upload the files from the basic design pack overwriting the exsisting files on your web hosting...

Att. Do not use your shops admin to edit files , download them and edit them in a text editor like Notepad or PHPDesigner and then upload them by ftp again.

Yes it involves ftp , but fairly simple...you just upload the files from the basic design pack overwriting the exsisting files on your web hosting...

Att. Do not use your shops admin to edit files , download them and edit them in a text editor like Notepad or PHPDesigner and then upload them by ftp again.

Thanks for your help, it still sounds really complicated. I am quite a novice at all this stuff. I'll plod along

Archived