• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

invalid markups - table

bstan

Greetings,

I tried to use an Oscommerce template on My Webpage. It looks fine on IE but when i view on Firefox/Safari, it becomes ugly ( out of shape). So i decided to check the code and i found out several invalid markups (eg. unclosed tags.. etc ). I tried hard to fix the code myself and still it looks the same. Can you guys pls have a look on it? I will link a few files just in case you wanna have a look on it. Thanks in advance!

p/s: i'm not quite familiar with php, hope you guys go easy on me :D

- catalog/index.php

- includes/header.php

Greetings,

I tried to use an Oscommerce template on My Webpage. It looks fine on IE but when i view on Firefox/Safari, it becomes ugly ( out of shape). So i decided to check the code and i found out several invalid markups (eg. unclosed tags.. etc ). I tried hard to fix the code myself and still it looks the same. Can you guys pls have a look on it? I will link a few files just in case you wanna have a look on it. Thanks in advance!

p/s: i'm not quite familiar with php, hope you guys go easy on me :D

- catalog/index.php

- includes/header.php

If u want to open the website in opera or other explorer so ur image size width should be accurate with ur table size column.u want to show image on page with the size 100*50 but ur picture size is 200*110 so be careful with image size.

Salman

IT Engineer

Archived