• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to change my osC layout like my website layout?

:( I just want to chance the layout from my osCommerce, but I want to make it as same as my website, if somebody can help me I'll be apreciated... Thank you..... :)

Install the simple templates contribution. Then you can use the same program you created your web site with to make templates for your. Be sure to read the manual after installation.

Just between us, remember there are only 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't!!

Remember, learning is a "do-it-yourself" experience; although, not necessarily a "do-it-BY-yourself" experience.

The quickest way to learn is to forget to BACKUP!

Thanks ComicWisdom and keithschm,,,,,,,

This is my website, www.elviscomputer.com, if you guys wants to check it out. That's the layout that I want to use for the osCommerce layout.. This is the first time that I work with this osCommerce (php), I think that this is going to be hard to complete my website... :'(

:( I just want to chance the layout from my osCommerce, but I want to make it as same as my website, if somebody can help me I'll be apreciated... Thank you..... :)

Could you point out your homepage? Then it may be easier for us to see how your shop ought to look like.

/Per-Anders

Archived