• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please help!

Wigzilla

Hi,

This is my first post, and any help will be great. Basically, I am setting up my osCommerce and am running into a problem. I am opening an online wig business, my problem is that when people view a wig I would like there to be a drop down box for color options. I would like people to be able to view all the colors that the wig comes in and be able to pick one. Please help if you can.

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

This is my first post, and any help will be great. Basically, I am setting up my osCommerce and am running into a problem. I am opening an online wig business, my problem is that when people view a wig I would like there to be a drop down box for color options. I would like people to be able to view all the colors that the wig comes in and be able to pick one. Please help if you can.

Thanks in advance

Obviously this was posted a while ago and I don't know if you have resolved this issue to your satisfaction yet, but if you haven't, you can always try the Product Attributes - Open Type Feature contribution. It allows you to add radio buttons, text boxes, etc.

Product Attributes - Open Type Feature

)o( Blessings..RheannonDawn

oh I overlooked this post when it was new.

actually, for options as images I would use this one ... http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ttribute+images

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Archived