• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cookies Usage error??

cedes

Hey all-

I'm extremely new to this so please bare with me... I couldn't find anything about this exact problem so maybe the fix is just so obvious I've ignored it completely.

In trying to test my site, I keep getting the cookies_usage page when I try to place an item in my cart, despite changing my browser settings to allow all cookies. I'm using Safari 2.0.4 and I'm getting this page on other oscommerce run sites as well, despite the changes to my security preferences.

Any help is greatly appreciated as I am basically a helpless damzel in this crazy internet world =(

Hey all-

I'm extremely new to this so please bare with me... I couldn't find anything about this exact problem so maybe the fix is just so obvious I've ignored it completely.

In trying to test my site, I keep getting the cookies_usage page when I try to place an item in my cart, despite changing my browser settings to allow all cookies. I'm using Safari 2.0.4 and I'm getting this page on other oscommerce run sites as well, despite the changes to my security preferences.

Any help is greatly appreciated as I am basically a helpless damzel in this crazy internet world =(

damzel? I am afraid to ask what that means.

if you get the same page on many other osc sites (not implemented by you) then I would guess it is a (safari) browser issue.

If you only get that page on your sites, then I would say that your server cookie settings are wrong.

Treasurer MFC

Archived