• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I have a weird problem...

psynaptic

Does anyone have FEC working 100% stable?

It all seemed to be working great until now. When I press the "Get New Total" ajax button and have the cc module turned on it spews out the whole screen. The more I press it the more screens open in the place the total would be in each sucessive page...

I hope someone knows what I'm talking about.

Can the cc module and FEC be used together without problem? Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong or if there is a fix for it?

Thanks,

Rich

Does anyone have FEC working 100% stable?

It all seemed to be working great until now. When I press the "Get New Total" ajax button and have the cc module turned on it spews out the whole screen. The more I press it the more screens open in the place the total would be in each sucessive page...

I hope someone knows what I'm talking about.

Can the cc module and FEC be used together without problem? Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong or if there is a fix for it?

Thanks,

Rich

Someone might know what you are talking about. But they probably won't read your post. You need a better description of your problem in you thread title to get somone who knows to read it.

"I have a wierd problem" attracts people by chance.

Backup before making changes. Backup before making changes! Backup before making changes!!

You did do a backup? eh?

Someone might know what you are talking about. But they probably won't read your post. You need a better description of your problem in you thread title to get somone who knows to read it.

"I have a wierd problem" attracts people by chance.

Ok, thanks man.. I'll try again

Rich