• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Great Idea!!!

Tzig

Hi!

This is a little off topic, but anyway...

We all here are talking English, right? but we are from different countries and we all have our online shops in multiple languages and need for the text we add to our site to be translated in these languages.

So I was thinking how about to create a topic (let's say Language Support) where we can insert the text we want to translate and so could get help with the translation from the other members. I, for example, need something in spanish and german as I don't know a word in these languages, I would inserted the text here and ask for the language I need.

I think it is a great idea. Do you?

Thanks.

Chris!

Contributions used: italian payment - Bonifico Bancario; Dynamic Meta Tags 1.0; Italian language for 2.2MS2; PayPal IPN Module v1.0; Purchase Without Account; Register Globals; Back buttons

Do you recommend me any other contribution?

Here is My Store, tell me how can I improve it!

Hi!

This is a little off topic, but anyway...

We all here are talking English, right? but we are from different countries and we all have our online shops in multiple languages and need for the text we add to our site to be translated in these languages.

So I was thinking how about to create a topic (let's say Language Support) where we can insert the text we want to translate and so could get help with the translation from the other members. I, for example, need something in spanish and german as I don't know a word in these languages, I would inserted the text here and ask for the language I need.

I think it is a great idea. Do you?

Thanks.

Chris!

yes this is good idea but if u want to translate any word so u search a lot of website available on internet that site help translated any words.

Salman

IT Engineer

Yes, it would translate any word, but I didn't find any web site that could translate full sentences. And the grammar part is all mixed up.

If you now a good dictionary or web site, can you post here please!

Thank you.

Contributions used: italian payment - Bonifico Bancario; Dynamic Meta Tags 1.0; Italian language for 2.2MS2; PayPal IPN Module v1.0; Purchase Without Account; Register Globals; Back buttons

Do you recommend me any other contribution?

Here is My Store, tell me how can I improve it!

Archived