• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Article Manager V1.0

Sonskyn

I get this error in my admin:

Warning: main(includes/boxes/articles.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\apachefriends\xampp\htdocs\catalog\admin\includes\column_left.php on line 15

Warning: main(includes/boxes/articles.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\apachefriends\xampp\htdocs\catalog\admin\includes\column_left.php on line 15

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/boxes/articles.php' (include_path='.;c:\apachefriends\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\apachefriends\xampp\htdocs\catalog\admin\includes\column_left.php on line 15

and this error in my website when I click on show all articles:

Warning: main(includes/modules/articles_upcoming.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\apachefriends\xampp\htdocs\catalog\articles.php on line 282

Warning: main(includes/modules/articles_upcoming.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\apachefriends\xampp\htdocs\catalog\articles.php on line 282

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/modules/articles_upcoming.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\apachefriends\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\apachefriends\xampp\htdocs\catalog\articles.php on line 282

Current Articles

Please help

Are you sure you defined the paths correctly.

Looking at your error messages quickly, it appears you have a path problem. Note that in one part your error message indicates the two main folders admin/ or catalog/ while the first part is missing that.

If you did store these files in different folders, make sure your paths are defined correctly in the php files.

Although it would probably be much less complicated to move them into the catalog directory.

Just between us, remember there are only 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't!!

Remember, learning is a "do-it-yourself" experience; although, not necessarily a "do-it-BY-yourself" experience.

The quickest way to learn is to forget to BACKUP!

Archived