• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Image Missing in Category Page

mcleiva

I am new to OSC. I am trying to help a not-for-profit use the cart to fundraise. In the category pages I am missing the image for the box immediately to the left of the shoping cart. I found a blank space in \includes\languages\english\index TABLE_HEADING_IMAGE but even if I place the name of an image there it does not appear in the pages.

Has anyone have encountered that problem? If so, what is the answer?

Thanks

MCLeiva

I am new to OSC. I am trying to help a not-for-profit use the cart to fundraise. In the category pages I am missing the image for the box immediately to the left of the shoping cart. I found a blank space in \includes\languages\english\index TABLE_HEADING_IMAGE but even if I place the name of an image there it does not appear in the pages.

Has anyone have encountered that problem? If so, what is the answer?

Thanks

MCLeiva

Use an ftp program, log onto the server and make sure the image directory and the images themselves have permissions set correctly. 777 will definitely do.

Just between us, remember there are only 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't!!

Remember, learning is a "do-it-yourself" experience; although, not necessarily a "do-it-BY-yourself" experience.

The quickest way to learn is to forget to BACKUP!

Archived