• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal wont work?

michelle2006

Hi!

I was just testing my site, but paypal seems to be having issues. When someone selects paypal, it takes them to the paypal site where they are asked to log in - BUT this is what it comes up with:

Payment For Quantity Amount

osCommerce 1

Subtotal: $0.00 USD

Postage & Packing: $0.00 USD

I also want the customers to pay in Australian Dollars (it's currently coming up with US). I have selected 'selected currency' in the paypal setup in admin (which is AU) ... so I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Also, is it true that if the customer uses paypal, I won't be able to see any of the order info?

Thank-you!

I've done that and I'm getting this.

Warning: fopen(/home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/paypal/temp//288292-6-data.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 365

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 366

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 367

Warning: file_get_contents(/home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/paypal/My_Public_cert_pem): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 372

Warning: file_get_contents(/home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/paypal/privert_key_pem): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 372

Warning: openssl_pkcs7_sign(): error getting private key in /home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 372

Warning: unlink(/home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/paypal/temp//288292-6-data.txt): No such file or directory in /home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 374

Warning: file_get_contents(/home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/paypal/temp//288292-6-signed.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 377

Warning: fopen(/home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/paypal/temp//288292-6-signed.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 381

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 382

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 383

Warning: file_get_contents(/home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/paypal/paypal_cert_pem): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 387

Warning: unlink(/home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/paypal/temp//288292-6-signed.txt): No such file or directory in /home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 389

Warning: file_get_contents(/home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/paypal/temp//288292-6-encrypted.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 392

Warning: unlink(/home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/paypal/temp//288292-6-encrypted.txt): No such file or directory in /home/mlqrrjhu/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 396

:'( :'( :'( :'(

i got that also, i contributed to the fact i don't yet have the required keys etc.

but i'm very, very new to this, apart from what i offered, i am of little help.

Archived