• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Now I'm just mad and need help

OK I have asked this question and I have searched the forum. I need to know how to password protect my admin page. Twice already someone has hacked in and changed my inventory. The first time someone added something. This time they deleted all my inventory!!!! AAAAAGGGGGG!!!! HELP!!

Try connecting to your admin section. be sure to close any browser you may have opened already connected to it.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

I normally am smart when it comes to coding but I feel so stupid right now. I went to the site and put in the password and it kept coming back and asking me for the password. What have I done wrong?

If it asks twice, that could be normal. If it asks more than that, the path to the .htpasswd file is probably wrong. Go to admin->tools->backup. The path is printed on that page. You should have the same path for the .htpasswd file, except the file name will be different.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived