• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Video Games accessories store

sky2k

Hi All,

This is our online shop using oscommerce. It has taken a while to get used to it, but with all the

contributions and the help from the forum, i have enjoyed it.

Please have a look at my site and give me some feedback please.

Here is the link:

Sky2k.com

You need to secure the create account and login page and also make a half decent logo that matches the template.

You should really add some contact info such as address and telephone number (you may have it somewhere already but I could not find it)

Another little niggle is that when you have 1 item in the cart it still says '1 items' and it should be '1 item'

Also when you click on a category your nice images in the right column are not present.

Mark

Lifes a bitch, then you marry one, then you die!

This is a widely available template... maybe you should either upload a new template that's not widely common or use a fresh install of oscommerce and work your way through it and make your own design?

Other than that, your templated store is pretty basic. The header logo could be changed to look on par with the rest of the shop. I can't really see what contributions you've added so can't comment much further.

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Archived