• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can someone please tell me where this apache httpd.conf file is?

wonder woman

It's in the apache/conf/ directory. But you won't be able to access it unless you are on a dedicated server.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

It's in the apache/conf/ directory. But you won't be able to access it unless you are on a dedicated server.

Jack

So if my host is unable to add my SSL Certificate to my server, he/she has never done an SSL certificate before, where can I go to get it done.

You can add it via your control panel (if you are using CPanel anyway) although it may not work without a restart and it doesn't sound like your host can handle that. Without host support, you might have a very difficult time getting it to work.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

You can add it via your control panel (if you are using CPanel anyway) although it may not work without a restart and it doesn't sound like your host can handle that. Without host support, you might have a very difficult time getting it to work.

Jack

Thanks

Archived