• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Nothing saves

I new at OS and I'll tell ya, this is hard! I've installed successfully, but in the Admin:configuration module, and catalog modules (I've not gone farther than that), nothing saves. Three days I've input the same info and the next day, voila'! It's back to the default settings. What am I doing wrong??? Please help. Maybe I need an easier program.

I new at OS and I'll tell ya, this is hard! I've installed successfully, but in the Admin:configuration module, and catalog modules (I've not gone farther than that), nothing saves. Three days I've input the same info and the next day, voila'! It's back to the default settings. What am I doing wrong??? Please help. Maybe I need an easier program.

If the osc version you installed is "osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2 Update 060817", then you did nothing wrong. There's a 'bug' in that updated version that may cause this problem. The work-around has already been posted several places in the forum but sorry I do not have these links at hand at the moment. You can search the forum and you will find the solution.

Ken

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

over 20 years of computer programming experience.

Archived