• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Referring site tracker

Soundman01

• 8 months later...

Hi there, needing a bit of a hand on the OSCommerce installation that I'm doing just now that is using both PWA (Purchase Without Account) and also the Referring Site Tracker add-ons. I have manually added in all the Referrer code to avoid breaking any changes made to the catalog files when i installed PWA and it works perfectly but only when I choose to add an account. My customer doesn't want people to have to do this and so I need to tweak the code so that the referrer info is recorded even if they don't add an account - i know that this needs done in orders/classes/order.php and I can see the PWA code in there so know it needs to go in there but amn't sure what to put in there exactly.

Any help would be appreciated - just let me know if you need any coding posted.

• 2 years later...

Hey all...

Have anyone used this code/add on?

All code has been added and tested, and I believe sql tables setup, however it appears there is something im missing.

I will take a stab and say its within the sql table setup...

Anyone able to give a step by step on the settings and staps required to creat the table?

cheers...