• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Parse Error, Unexpected '=', expecting')'

I am including a new box called products in place of the contents box. The box is linking to HTML pages on my server but outside of the store. I added the new file products.php in the includes/boxes folder and changed the includes/filenames.php, includes/column_left.php and includes/languages/english.php according to the info in the knowledgebase for adding boxes.

I keep getting parse error unexpected'=', expecting')' in */products.php line 14

Can anyone help me with this please. Line 14 is the

<?php/*$Id: products.php,v 1.6 2003/02/10 22:31:00 hpdl Exp $osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions http://www.oscommerce.comCopyright (c) 2003 osCommerceCopyright (c) 2003 osCommerce*/?><!-- products //--><TR><TD><?php$info_box_contents = array(); $info_box_contents[] = array('text'=>BOX_HEADING_PRODUCTS); new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents,false, false); $info_box_contents = array(); $info_box_contents[] = array('text' => '<Ahref="/chests.html">' . BOX_PRODUCTS_CHESTS . '</A><BR>' . '<A href="/boxes.html">' . BOX_PRODUCTS_BOXES . '</A><BR>' . '<A href="/pens.html">' . BOX_PRODUCTS_PENS . '</A>); new infoBox($info_box_contents);?> </TD></TR><!-- information_eof //-->

I am including a new box called products in place of the contents box. The box is linking to HTML pages on my server but outside of the store. I added the new file products.php in the includes/boxes folder and changed the includes/filenames.php, includes/column_left.php and includes/languages/english.php according to the info in the knowledgebase for adding boxes.

I keep getting parse error unexpected'=', expecting')' in */products.php line 14

Can anyone help me with this please. Line 14 is the

<?php/*$Id: products.php,v 1.6 2003/02/10 22:31:00 hpdl Exp $osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions http://www.oscommerce.comCopyright (c) 2003 osCommerceCopyright (c) 2003 osCommerce*/?><!-- products //--><TR><TD><?php$info_box_contents = array(); $info_box_contents[] = array('text'=>BOX_HEADING_PRODUCTS); new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents,false, false); $info_box_contents = array(); $info_box_contents[] = array('text' => '<Ahref="/chests.html">' . BOX_PRODUCTS_CHESTS . '</A><BR>' . '<A href="/boxes.html">' . BOX_PRODUCTS_BOXES . '</A><BR>' . '<A href="/pens.html">' . BOX_PRODUCTS_PENS . '</A>); new infoBox($info_box_contents);?> </TD></TR><!-- information_eof //-->

I think this may be the part that is in error:

('text' => '<Ahref="/chests.html

needs ) after 'text'

My Contributions

Stylesheet With Descriptions Glassy Grey Boxtops Our Products Meta Tags On The Fly

Password Protect Admin

"No matter where you go....There you are" - Buccaroo Bonsai

Archived