• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

creating Attribute Sets

tbslade

Hi. I'm trying to create a new Attribute Set. I can select the Option Name and continue but then I have an empty Option Value drop down list. I can still continue after filling in the other values but when I try to add that attribute set to a product I get the following sql error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near '15.0000,'+')' at line 1

insert into products_attributes (products_id, options_id, options_values_id, options_values_price, price_prefix) values (75,18,,15.0000,'+')

I can't find in my interface where I can add options values.

thanks

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near '15.0000,'+')' at line 1

insert into products_attributes (products_id, options_id, options_values_id, options_values_price, price_prefix) values (75,18,,15.0000,'+')

You are experiencing these problems because you have not installed the contribution correctly. Post this in the ASP support thread - maybe someone can spot the problem.

You are experiencing these problems because you have not installed the contribution correctly. Post this in the ASP support thread - maybe someone can spot the problem.

I suspect I have more than one issue pointing to an incorrect install. Can you steer me towards the ASP support thread? I'm still quite new (& lost) here.

thanks

Dude - seriously.... The ASP support thread is listed on the very page that you downloaded the contribution from. It is also at the top of the install instructions that you will have opened. As you are having terrible trouble seeing both - here it is:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=173616

Dude - seriously.... The ASP support thread is listed on the very page that you downloaded the contribution from. It is also at the top of the install instructions that you will have opened. As you are having terrible trouble seeing both - here it is:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=173616

Thanks. I'm brand new to oscommerce. Just trying to help a friend out of a mess left by someone else.

Archived