• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Contact information

Rock56

The easiest way I can think of is to write the information you wish to be seen into the includes/languages/(your language)/contact_us.php file.

Use something like this

define('SHOP_INFO', 'Hi, this is going to be the shop\'s address information');

In between the 'Hi, this is etc' you can put the info that you want to be seen, written in html (that is <b> for bold, declare font styles, etc as you would an html page.

Then, in the contact_us.php file that is in the public area, you can put something like

<?php echo SHOP_INFO; ?>

into the area you want the info to appear on the page. Kepp an eye out for the table settings and make sure you follow along with the layout of the page.

The easiest way I can think of is to write the information you wish to be seen into the includes/languages/(your language)/contact_us.php file.

Use something like this

define('SHOP_INFO', 'Hi, this is going to be the shop\'s address information');

In between the 'Hi, this is etc' you can put the info that you want to be seen, written in html (that is <b> for bold, declare font styles, etc as you would an html page.

Then, in the contact_us.php file that is in the public area, you can put something like

<?php echo SHOP_INFO; ?>

into the area you want the info to appear on the page. Kepp an eye out for the table settings and make sure you follow along with the layout of the page.

Thanks for the tip Oblongpeg. I'll give it a whirl. :)

Archived