• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Another good one for you

sampleoidz

is there a way to modify tables to appear in my shop for added information

eg : i sell music online with the following criterias:

Artist, Title, Format, Price (in any currency), Quantity, Label, Release ID, Release Country, Release Date, Condition, Genre, Image/Audio URL, Thumbnail/Audio URL, Description, Reference/Tracking Number, Date Added

if my oscomerse database had the above feilds added to it and the templates ( for display to customers )

it would be the perfect music store the feilds wouldnt have any other purpose other than to sort / display my music in a more user friendly way for customers and 1 more thing that bring me to the reason i posted this post , the above tables were extracted from one of the worlds biggest music market places which means once these tables were implimented into my system i could then use easy populate to download a tab style csv straight into thier database and increase my sales in a very hastle free and fast manner

does anyone have any solutions or ideas of a possible route i could take with this?

is there a way to modify tables to appear in my shop for added information

eg : i sell music online with the following criterias:

Artist, Title, Format, Price (in any currency), Quantity, Label, Release ID, Release Country, Release Date, Condition, Genre, Image/Audio URL, Thumbnail/Audio URL, Description, Reference/Tracking Number, Date Added

if my oscomerse database had the above feilds added to it and the templates ( for display to customers )

it would be the perfect music store the feilds wouldnt have any other purpose other than to sort / display my music in a more user friendly way for customers and 1 more thing that bring me to the reason i posted this post , the above tables were extracted from one of the worlds biggest music market places which means once these tables were implimented into my system i could then use easy populate to download a tab style csv straight into thier database and increase my sales in a very hastle free and fast manner

does anyone have any solutions or ideas of a possible route i could take with this?

Product Extra Fields

Archived