• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Google Checkout Level 2

Great job on this mod! I really appreciate all the time and effort you put into this. :)

I have everything setup and working just fine, with the exception of one thing. Does the Google_New_Orders.php only work with a bonafied ssl certificate? I have a generated certificate on my home server where I do all my testing. I'm trying to avoid paying the fees for a true certificate until I know it's all working. I'd love for my orders to be updated inside oscommerce so that I don't have to go directly to googlecheckout.

Please let me know. Thanks!

D

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roaddoctor, I tried the sandbox change you suggested, didn't work. So I tried this change so tell me what you think!!

BEFORE TRYING THIS WHEN I CLICKED ON G-CHECKOUT IT WAS TRYING TO CALL UP: /shopping_cart.php/action/update_product

SO AFTER LOOKING AT THE CODE I THOUGHT IF THE </form> WAS AFTER THE CALL FOR UPDATE BUT BEFORE CALL-UP FOR G-CHECKOUT THAT IT SHOULD WORK!

SO,

AFTER PLACING ( </FORM> ) AFTER LINE #197: <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_update_cart.gif',IMAGE_BUTTON_UPDATE_CART); ?></td>

SO I TRIED IT AT THE END OF LINE #202 AND I GET THE SAME,BUT BACK IN THE ORIGINAL PLACE IT'S BACK TO NO BUTTON AT ALL!!

I ACTUALLY CLICKED ON G-CHEKOUT AND GOT THIS: HTTP 400 BAD REQUEST WITH THIS IN THE ADDRESS BAR!

{ MY MERCHANT ID }

https://sandbox.google.com/cws/v2/Merchant/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/checkout

SO WHY WOULD IT GO AS FAR AS SHOWING MY MERCHANT ID ,PLUS IT TRIED TO GO TO G-CHECKOUT(sandbox) SO WHY SHOULD I GET THE HTTP

400 - Bad Request ? IT SHOWS HTTPS:// IN THE ADDRESS BAR.......

SEEMS LIKE THIS SHOULD BE RIGHT, ANY THOUGHTS, CAUSE I AM AT LEAST CALLING UP THE sandbox URL,so what should it do from there?

Any comments Are welcome, I'm Determind to MAKE THIS WORK!

Dan Abner

MC

Hey guys, anyone familiar with installing Google Checkout Level 2 w/ BTS template system in place? The install directions don't apply to it very well and I am a little unsure how to apply the changes to the shopping cart page since my file is shopping_cart.tpl.php. It's darn close, but I get an error. I think it's just a syntax thing but I don't know what it is.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/hsphere/local/group-1/home/joncloud/deeptronics.com/templates/deep06/content/shopping_cart.tpl.php on line 193

It's referring to this. My lines 192, 193, 194.

<?php
 } else {
?>

If you can help, I would appreciate it much.

- Thanks,

JonCloud

Edited by JonCloud

I have everything setup and working just fine, with the exception of one thing. Does the Google_New_Orders.php only work with a bonafied ssl certificate? I

I was having the same problem.

In Sandbox, go into Settings > Integration > and in the box on the right side of the errors list, you'll see the submission for the "API callback URL". If you specify your URL with "http://" rather than "https://" it will call it unsecured without any errors. This is only applicable to Sandbox, as live requires a valid SSL cert.

I believe you will still get an error that the SSL cert isn't valid, the whole "PKIX path building failed" thing. But it will function.

You might want to submit your URL for merchant calucations unsecured now as well for testing. Same SSL issue applies.

My Issue

The issue I'm having is the API calls back and drops the order in the osC orders table, but the cart isn't emptied. This is a little ick.

Google_Merchant_Calculations is also fubar'd. Not sure if it's working as intended because it's not complete in development, or if I'm doing something wrong. Getting a lot of "Error parsing XML; message from parser is: Invalid value for body of shipping-rate in merchant-calculation-results/results/result: Required field must not be blank" in Sandbox errors.

Have any luck with that one?

Hey guys, anyone familiar with installing Google Checkout Level 2 w/ BTS template system in place? The install directions don't apply to it very well and I am a little unsure how to apply the changes to the shopping cart page since my file is shopping_cart.tpl.php. It's darn close, but I get an error. I think it's just a syntax thing but I don't know what it is.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/hsphere/local/group-1/home/joncloud/deeptronics.com/templates/deep06/content/shopping_cart.tpl.php on line 193

It's referring to this. My lines 192, 193, 194.

<?php
 } else {
?>

If you can help, I would appreciate it much.

- Thanks,

JonCloud

You probably have 2 of these } , because you didn't replace the } when installing this part of the code:

::around line 150 find

}

new productListingBox($info_box_contents);

::replace with

//Google Checkout Start

include("Google_Item_Code.php");

//Google Checkout End

}

I installed the Code with out any problems. Not sure why, but I did a Test order from my own Credit Card and it worked rather good from the Customers side. Shipping worked, but the item Title was a little off. It displayed the title, then followed with the Item number and || after that! However, I didn't have any sort of Order or Customer Account get created in Oscommerce. I have read from others that Orders are being created, but no Customers. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Rob

I didn't have any sort of Order or Customer Account get created in Oscommerce. I have read from others that Orders are being created, but no Customers. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Rob

see post #54

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?s=&...st&p=926212

you will then get the order, but no account created.

How did you get shipping working? what are you quoting? fixed or calculated? usps? ups? fedex?

-Dave

you will then get the order, but no account created.

Actually, it created an account. But When I view the customer, I get the error on the customers page:

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/******/public_html/*******/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/******/public_html/*******/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

(Oscommerce site is installed on Subdomain, but thats not the issue)

How did you get shipping working? what are you quoting? fixed or calculated? usps? ups? fedex?

Shipping is actually USPS only, from the Real Time USPS Contrib

Thanks for the API Callback URL, that worked. That should be updated in Instructions next time...

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CREATOR OF THIS CONTRIBUTION ? I'M SURE HE DID A GREAT JOB BUT IT WOULD BE NICE IF HE ADDED (A FEW) COMMENTS NOW AND THEN. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT HE DID NOT GET ANY COMPENSATION FOR DOING IT BUT I SURE COULD USE SOME SUGGESTIONS.

DERRICK !!! WHERE ARE YOU ? :o

DAN ABNER

MC

Contribution is DEAD! From what I understand he gave up because he cannot fix the bugs!

He put whatever he could out there. It is now up to other forum members to try to fix out the bugs and develop this further to get this to production state. Let's not call out Derick, but try to complete the contribution.

I was having the same problem.

In Sandbox, go into Settings > Integration > and in the box on the right side of the errors list, you'll see the submission for the "API callback URL". If you specify your URL with "http://" rather than "https://" it will call it unsecured without any errors. This is only applicable to Sandbox, as live requires a valid SSL cert.

I believe you will still get an error that the SSL cert isn't valid, the whole "PKIX path building failed" thing. But it will function.

You might want to submit your URL for merchant calucations unsecured now as well for testing. Same SSL issue applies.

My Issue

The issue I'm having is the API calls back and drops the order in the osC orders table, but the cart isn't emptied. This is a little ick.

Google_Merchant_Calculations is also fubar'd. Not sure if it's working as intended because it's not complete in development, or if I'm doing something wrong. Getting a lot of "Error parsing XML; message from parser is: Invalid value for body of shipping-rate in merchant-calculation-results/results/result: Required field must not be blank" in Sandbox errors.

Have any luck with that one?

Thanks for the suggestion. I am now getting the PKIX error like you said. For some reason I'm getting the following error:

We encountered an error trying to access your server at http://<mydomain>.com/Google_New_Orders.php -- the error we got is: Sending failed with HTTP response code: 404. Response body was: <HEAD><TITLE>404 Not Found</TITLE></HEAD> <BODY><H1>404 Not Found</H1> Url '/Google_New_Orders.php' not found on server<P> </BODY>

this is what I have for my API callback URL: http://<mydomain>.com/Google_New_Orders.php

I've tried it with both https and http. Any suggestions?

I am really interested in adding google checkout to my site. I have not added this particular mod yet because of all the problems. As I understand this mod, it adds one google checkout button on the shopping cart page. According to the Big G, you must:

"You must place a Google Checkout button immediately beside, above, or below every existing checkout button or link on your website, as described in Google Checkout Program Policies and Guidelines, section 4b"

http://code.google.com/apis/checkout/devel...heckout_buttons

Roaddoctor, If your still around. Or anyone else have any errors like this ?? IT'S PROBABLY SOMETHING SIMPLE AND I'M JUST OVERLOOKING IT...

Any ideas on these errors in shopping cart :

This is what shows at top of page after selecting product and clicking (BUY NOW)

AND IT GOES TO THE SHOPPING CART PAGE WITH THIS ERROR ON TOP

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/computer/public_html/shopping_cart.php:2) in /home/computer/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

Everything else looks good on the page,I'VE GOT A BUTTON and I can complete checkout if I just continue on through and google completes/accepts,and acknowledges the sale

BUT IF I TRY CHECK THE ITEM TO UPDATE THE CART TO GO BACK AND MAKE A DIFFERENT SELECTION I GET THIS WHEN I CHECK BOX THEN CLICK THE UPDATE BUTTON THE WHOLE PAGE GOES WHITE WITH THESE ERRORS ON TOP

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/computer/public_html/shopping_cart.php:2) in /home/computer/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/computer/public_html/shopping_cart.php:2) in /home/computer/public_html/includes/functions/general.php on line 33

Dan Abner

MC :rolleyes:

You probably have 2 of these } , because you didn't replace the } when installing this part of the code:

::around line 150 find

}

::replace with

//Google Checkout Start

//Google Checkout End

}

Looks pretty good to me. Heres the page code, maybe somthing else will jump out at you.

<code><!--- Google Checkout Start--->

<?php require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'GlobalAPIFunctions.php'); ?>

<?php require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'CheckoutAPIFunctions.php'); ?>

<!--- Google Checkout End --->

<!-- body //-->

<?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, 'action=update_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_cart.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if ($cart->count_contents() > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="infoBoxHeading">

<?php

$info_box_contents = array();

$info_box_contents[0][] = array('align' => 'center',

'params' => 'class="productListing-heading"',

'text' => TABLE_HEADING_REMOVE);

$info_box_contents[0][] = array('params' => 'class="productListing-heading"',

'text' => TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS);

$info_box_contents[0][] = array('align' => 'center',

'text' => TABLE_HEADING_QUANTITY);

$info_box_contents[0][] = array('align' => 'right',

'text' => TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL);

$any_out_of_stock = 0;

$products = $cart->get_products();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($products); $i<$n; $i++) {

// Push all attributes information in an array

if (isset($products[$i]['attributes']) && is_array($products[$i]['attributes'])) {

while (list($option, $value) = each($products[$i]['attributes'])) {

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('id[' . $products[$i]['id'] . '][' . $option . ']', $value);

//++++ QT Pro: Begin Changed code

$attributes = tep_db_query("select popt.products_options_name, popt.products_options_track_stock, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix

from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " poval, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa

where pa.products_id = '" . $products[$i]['id'] . "'

and pa.options_id = '" . $option . "'

and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id

and pa.options_values_id = '" . $value . "'

and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id

and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'

and poval.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

//++++ QT Pro: End Changed Code

$attributes_values = tep_db_fetch_array($attributes);

$products[$i][$option]['products_options_name'] = $attributes_values['products_options_name'];

$products[$i][$option]['options_values_id'] = $value;

$products[$i][$option]['products_options_values_name'] = $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'];

$products[$i][$option]['options_values_price'] = $attributes_values['options_values_price'];

$products[$i][$option]['price_prefix'] = $attributes_values['price_prefix'];

$products[$i][$option]['track_stock'] = $attributes_values['products_options_track_stock'];

}

}

}

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($products); $i<$n; $i++) {

if (($i/2) == floor($i/2)) {

$info_box_contents[] = array('params' => 'class="productListing-even"');

} else {

$info_box_contents[] = array('params' => 'class="productListing-odd"');

}

$cur_row = sizeof($info_box_contents) - 1;

$info_box_contents[$cur_row][] = array('align' => 'center',

'params' => 'class="productListing-data" valign="top"',

'text' => tep_draw_checkbox_field('cart_delete[]', $products[$i]['id']));

$products_name = '<table border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">' .

' <tr>' .

' <td class="productListing-data" align="center"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $products[$i]['id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products[$i]['image'], $products[$i]['name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a></td>' .

' <td class="productListing-data" valign="top"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $products[$i]['id']) . '"><b>' . $products[$i]['name'] . '</b></a>';

if (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') {

if (isset($products[$i]['attributes']) && is_array($products[$i]['attributes'])) {

$stock_check = tep_check_stock($products[$i]['id'], $products[$i]['quantity'], $products[$i]['attributes']);

}else{

$stock_check = tep_check_stock($products[$i]['id'], $products[$i]['quantity']);

}

if (tep_not_null($stock_check)) {

$any_out_of_stock = 1;

$products_name .= $stock_check;

}

}

reset($products[$i]['attributes']);

while (list($option, $value) = each($products[$i]['attributes'])) {

$products_name .= '<br><small><i> - ' . $products[$i][$option]['products_options_name'] . ' ' . $products[$i][$option]['products_options_values_name'] . '</i></small>';

}

}

$products_name .= ' </td>' .

' </tr>' .

'</table>';

$info_box_contents[$cur_row][] = array('params' => 'class="productListing-data"',

'text' => $products_name);

$info_box_contents[$cur_row][] = array('align' => 'center',

'text' => tep_draw_input_field('cart_quantity[]', $products[$i]['quantity'], 'size="4"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id[]', $products[$i]['id']));

$info_box_contents[$cur_row][] = array('align' => 'right',

'text' => '<b>' . $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']) . '</b>');

}

//Google Checkout Start

//Google Checkout End

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="right" class="main"><b><?php echo SUB_TITLE_SUB_TOTAL; ?> <?php echo $currencies->format($cart->show_total()); ?></b></td>

</tr>

<?php

if ($any_out_of_stock == 1) {

if (STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT == 'true') {

?>

<tr>

<td class="stockWarning" align="center"><br><?php echo OUT_OF_STOCK_CAN_CHECKOUT; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td class="stockWarning" align="center"><br><?php echo OUT_OF_STOCK_CANT_CHECKOUT; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_update_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_UPDATE_CART); ?></td>

<?php

$back = sizeof($navigation->path)-2;

if (isset($navigation->path[$back])) {

?>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link($navigation->path[$back]['page'], tep_array_to_string($navigation->path[$back]['get'], array('action')), $navigation->path[$back]['mode']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue_shopping.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE_SHOPPING) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<?php

}

?>

<td align="right" class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_checkout.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CHECKOUT) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

</tr></form>

<? //Google Checkout Start

include("Google_Button_Code.php");

//Google Checkout End

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="main"><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_CART_EMPTY))); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td align="right" class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table></code>

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for a killer contribution. I have 2 issues currently.

1. If I try to change the currency on the shopping cart page, instead of redirecting me to the shopping cart, it takes me to google checkout.

2. When I try to pay with google checkout an error pops up in the integration section of the google checkout site that says "Duplicate shipping name Standard Shipping found."

Any help is appreciated.

i'm new to oscommerce, but i like it, and i decided to use google checkout, level 1 was alright, it was nice, level 2 is nicer.

so all it is, is a google checkout button from the shopping_cart page, correct?

and the user can either do a normal checkout, or use google_checkout, right?

is there anyway to include the google checkout process inside my layout? maybe a div or iframe?

thanks.

I'm back. I was busy with other things. I'll see about taking care of some of the bugs. The biggest one looks like some people dont get customer accounts created.

D

Excellent! Glad your back. I've still got two bugs:

1. FedEx calculated shipping calculations are not being parsed to google. Fedex Direct 2.04

2. Customer accounts are not being created. Orders do appear in admin, but not a customer account.

Thanks for all your work

Dave

-Dave

I just wanted to say thanks for this contribution. I was about to pay for the contribution when I started reading this post. I was not sure if this would work after reading this thread. But I was feeling luck and decided to give it a shot. Works great and was easy to install plus it was free.

PS I was redoing my entire cart so I did start with a brand new database and fresh cart install. For those of you having problems maybe you should try that.

Derrick,

I am getting the following error when trying to add any item to shopping cart.

Error calling function "CreateItem()": Missing Parameter: "$unit_price" must be provided. in /homepages/26/d174015599/htdocs/Tea-n-Honey/includes/functions/GlobalAPIFunctions.php on line 419

Any ideas?

Regards,

Steve

1: I set up the contribution in a fresh OSC install and the only way I was able to reproduce the error of the customer not being created was when the callback URL wasn't set at the Google Checkout website. Log into your Google Checkout Owner account, and then choose 'Settings'. Once in the settings area, click the 'Integration' link on the left.

In the Call Back URL Field enter 'http://www.yoursite.com/Google_New_Orders.php'

Hopefully that will get the customer problem fixed.

2. For the Fed Ex problem, the error is in the Google_Button_Code.php file. Lines 16 and 17 use VA, and 23455 as the default shipping. They should be changed to your local area.

3. All of this is moot. Now that Google has released their own OSCommerce Contrib, I'm shutting this one down unless a reason comes up to keep it going. I hope it was a decent bridge for everyone that used it during the 4 weeks it was in use.

Thanks,

Derrick Hopkins

Please help.

Now I have this in shopping cart

Fatal error: Error calling function "CreateShipping(merchant-calculated-shipping)": Missing Parameter: "$name" must be provided. in /home/ozeworks/public_html/test2/acuatlanta/includes/functions/GlobalAPIFunctions.php on line 419

What's wrong? How can I check this? Thanks

Problem was in this place, file Google_Button_Code.php

$name = $quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['title'];

$price = $quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['cost'];

$shipping_restrictions = "";

CreateMerchantCalculatedShipping($name, $price, $shipping_restrictions);

if customers enter not correct addres we have not correct shipping and google error...

need change

$name = $quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['title'];

$price = $quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['cost'];

$shipping_restrictions = "";

if(strlen($name)>0 && strlen($price)>0)

CreateMerchantCalculatedShipping($name, $price, $shipping_restrictions);

So now we do CreateMerchantCalculatedShipping when we have right shipping.