• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Google Checkout Level 2

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have your tax zones set up within OSC?

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

I assume you live in NY and just need tax for NY correct?

Also do you have a test sandbox buyers account for Google Checkout?

If you do then you need to log in as it won't show any tax or shipping info until you are logged in.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

yes, we are located in NY.

I do not have sandbox account, but I do have google checkout account (buyer). When I tried to pay via google checkout (login as buyer), the tax did not show up or add to the order. I can see the price + shipping cost, just no tax.

I read the install.txt in this module, it does say..

What this WILL NOT do

Calculate Tax

Calculate Coupon or Gift Certificates

Handle Attributes

so I wondered if anyone has this working with tax support since I can't use Google Checkout module for osCommerce cause I have heavily modified catalog.

Edited by blafrog

Ah see you are using a different Google Checkout. I am using the Google Checkout module for osCommerce and i have a highly modified cart as well but just got it work so it can be done. uninstall the one you are using and insall Google Checkout module for osCommerce 1.4

that's not easy, I have extremely modified admin/orders.php and I don't have any php code experience. I'll stick to this until OSC php5 is ready.

thanks!

Edited by blafrog

I have an extremely modified orders.php page too. My shop has 50+ contributions installed. The code only adds to your files, it doesn't overwrite anything. It is really easy to install. OSC php5 I have no clue what that is but php5 isn't going to make any difference. You don't need any experience anyways. If you were able to modify your shop then you can install this cause all you have to do is follow the install instructions. Most of the files are new files that you upload anyways.

I have an extremely modified orders.php page too. My shop has 50+ contributions installed. The code only adds to your files, it doesn't overwrite anything. It is really easy to install. OSC php5 I have no clue what that is but php5 isn't going to make any difference. You don't need any experience anyways. If you were able to modify your shop then you can install this cause all you have to do is follow the install instructions. Most of the files are new files that you upload anyways.

The codes need to add and replace to orders.php has been heavily modified, not about how many contributions. If only add the code I know it easy.

This 3 contributions almost modified all same codes in orders.php, I have below 2 installed. I appreciate if you can take a look and help..

Package Tracking with Email Mod.

Multi Vendor Shipping

Google Checkout Module for Oscommerce

I have those too. You can leave out step 3b in orders.php. The rest of the code you are just adding to the file and not overwriting.

I am currently in the process of merging that step with the tracking mod but for the meantime you can leave it out because you can add the tracking information from the Google Side.

hello all i am trying to install the google checkout but the install on the admin will not go through.

im getting the following message

"1044 - Access denied for user: 'username@localhost' to database 'database'

ALTER TABLE configuration CHANGE `configuration_value` `configuration_value` TEXT NOT NULL

[TEP STOP]"

any help would be great

I have those too. You can leave out step 3b in orders.php. The rest of the code you are just adding to the file and not overwriting.

I am currently in the process of merging that step with the tracking mod but for the meantime you can leave it out because you can add the tracking information from the Google Side.

Nick, I skipped the step 3b in orders.php without problem. But I have problem with this 2 contributions "shipping in cart" and "fedex real time quote". You know how do get it to work?

I get error cannot redeclare class fedex1 in /www/-->/includes/modules/shipping/fedex1.php on line 15

hello all i am trying to install the google checkout but the install on the admin will not go through.

im getting the following message

"1044 - Access denied for user: 'username@localhost' to database 'database'

ALTER TABLE configuration CHANGE `configuration_value` `configuration_value` TEXT NOT NULL

[TEP STOP]"

any help would be great

Change the permission of you files to 644. Also it sounds like you using the file manager within the OSC Admin which I would suggest not to. If the file permissions are correct then check your configure.php file on both the catalog and admin side and make sure everything is entered correctly.

Nick, I skipped the step 3b in orders.php without problem. But I have problem with this 2 contributions "shipping in cart" and "fedex real time quote". You know how do get it to work?

I get error cannot redeclare class fedex1 in /www/-->/includes/modules/shipping/fedex1.php on line 15

I also use ship in cart but I only use UPS and USPS and it works fine.

That errors means you are declaring a class twice. Look in the admin/includes/functions/general.php or post it here and I will take a look at it. Also post the first 20 or so lines of your fedex.php file.

admin/includes/functions/general.php

<?php
/*
 $Id: general.php,v 1.160 2003/07/12 08:32:47 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/
//// MVS start  
// Sets the Vendor Send Order Emails
 function tep_set_vendor_email($vendors_id, $vendors_send_email) {
if ($vendors_send_email == '1') {
  return tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_VENDORS . " set vendors_send_email = '1' where

vendors_id = '" . (int)$vendors_id . "'");
} elseif ($vendors_send_email == '0') {
  return tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_VENDORS . " set vendors_send_email = '0' where

vendors_id = '" . (int)$vendors_id . "'");
} else {
  return -1;
}
 }

//MVS mod start		   // All new code
 function tep_get_vendors_info($product_id, $vendors_id, $language_id = 0) {
global $languages_id;

if ($language_id == 0) $language_id = $languages_id;
$product_query = tep_db_query("select * from " . TABLE_VENDORS . " where " .

TABLE_VENDORS . " .vendors_id = " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " .vendors_id and products_id = '" .

(int)$product_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");
$product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query);

return $product['vendors_name'];
 }

function tep_get_vendors_prod_comments($product_id) {
$product_query = tep_db_query("select vendors_prod_comments from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");

return $product['vendors_prod_comments'];
 }

function tep_get_vendor_url($vendor_id, $language_id) {
$vendor_query = tep_db_query("select vendors_url from " . TABLE_VENDORS_INFO . " where

vendors_id = '" . (int)$vendor_id . "' and languages_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");
$vendor = tep_db_fetch_array($vendor_query);

return $vendor['vendors_url'];
 }
 //works to send copy of EVERY EMAIL SENT FROM STORE uncomment to use
 /*
if (SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO != '') {
  $message->send('', SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, $from_email_name, $from_email_address, $email_subject);
}  */

// Alias function for array of configuration values in the Administration Tool
 function tep_cfg_select_multioption($select_array, $key_value, $key = '') {
for ($i=0; $i<sizeof($select_array); $i++) {
  $name = (($key) ? 'configuration[' . $key . '][]' : 'configuration_value');
  $string .= '<br><input type="checkbox" name="' . $name . '" value="' . $select_array[$i] . '"';
  $key_values = explode( ", ", $key_value);
  if ( in_array($select_array[$i], $key_values) ) $string .= 'CHECKED';
  $string .= '> ' . $select_array[$i];
}
return $string;
 }
 //MVS End

//Admin begin
//Mett-added $login_id
////
//Check login and file access
function tep_admin_check_login() {
 global $PHP_SELF, $login_groups_id, $login_id;
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('login_id')) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
 } else {
$filename = basename( $PHP_SELF );
if ($filename != FILENAME_DEFAULT && $filename != FILENAME_FORBIDEN && $filename != FILENAME_LOGOFF && $filename != FILENAME_ADMIN_ACCOUNT && $filename != FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE && $filename != 'packingslip.php' && $filename != 'invoice.php') {
  $db_file_query = tep_db_query("select admin_files_name from " . TABLE_ADMIN_FILES . " where FIND_IN_SET( '" . $login_groups_id . "', admin_groups_id) or FIND_IN_SET( '" . $login_id . "', admin_id) and admin_files_name = '" . $filename . "'");

if (!tep_db_num_rows($db_file_query)) {
	tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_FORBIDEN));
  }
}
 }
}

////
//Return 'true' or 'false' value to display boxes and files in index.php and column_left.php
function tep_admin_check_boxes($filename, $boxes='') {
 global $login_groups_id, $login_id;

$is_boxes = 1;
 if ($boxes == 'sub_boxes') {
$is_boxes = 0;
 }
 $dbquery = tep_db_query("select admin_files_id from " . TABLE_ADMIN_FILES . " where FIND_IN_SET( '" . $login_groups_id . "', admin_groups_id) or FIND_IN_SET( '" . $login_id . "', admin_id) and admin_files_is_boxes = '" . $is_boxes . "' and admin_files_name = '" . $filename . "'");

$return_value = false;
 if (tep_db_num_rows($dbquery)) {
$return_value = true;
 }
 return $return_value;
}

////
//Return files stored in box that can be accessed by user
function tep_admin_files_boxes($filename, $sub_box_name) {
 $sub_boxes = '';

$dbquery = tep_db_query("select admin_files_name from " . TABLE_ADMIN_FILES . " where FIND_IN_SET( '" . $login_groups_id . "', admin_groups_id) or FIND_IN_SET( '" . $login_id . "', admin_id) and admin_files_is_boxes = '0' and admin_files_name = '" . $filename . "'");

$sub_boxes = '<a href="' . tep_href_link($filename) . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . $sub_box_name . '</a><br>';
 }
 return $sub_boxes;
}

////
//Get selected file for index.php
function tep_selected_file($filename) {
 $randomize = FILENAME_ADMIN_ACCOUNT;

$dbquery = tep_db_query("select admin_files_id as boxes_id from " . TABLE_ADMIN_FILES . " where FIND_IN_SET( '" . $login_groups_id . "', admin_groups_id) or FIND_IN_SET( '" . $login_id . "', admin_id) and admin_files_is_boxes = '1' and admin_files_name = '" . $filename . "'");

$boxes_id = tep_db_fetch_array($dbquery);
$randomize_query = tep_db_query("select admin_files_name from " . TABLE_ADMIN_FILES . " where FIND_IN_SET( '" . $login_groups_id . "', admin_groups_id) or FIND_IN_SET( '" . $login_id . "', admin_id) and admin_files_is_boxes = '0' and admin_files_to_boxes = '" . $boxes_id['boxes_id'] . "'");

if (tep_db_num_rows($randomize_query)) {
  $file_selected = tep_db_fetch_array($randomize_query);
  $randomize = $file_selected['admin_files_name'];
}
 }
 return $randomize;
}

//Admin end

////
// Redirect to another page or site
 function tep_redirect($url) {
global $logger;

if ( (strstr($url, "\n") != false) || (strstr($url, "\r") != false) ) {
  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, '', 'NONSSL', false));
}

header('Location: ' . $url);

if (STORE_PAGE_PARSE_TIME == 'true') {
  if (!is_object($logger)) $logger = new logger;
  $logger->timer_stop();
}

exit;
 }

////
// Parse the data used in the html tags to ensure the tags will not break
 function tep_parse_input_field_data($data, $parse) {
return strtr(trim($data), $parse);
 }

function tep_output_string($string, $translate = false, $protected = false) {
if ($protected == true) {
  return htmlspecialchars($string);
} else {
  if ($translate == false) {
	return tep_parse_input_field_data($string, array('"' => '"'));
  } else {
	return tep_parse_input_field_data($string, $translate);
  }
}
 }

function tep_output_string_protected($string) {
return tep_output_string($string, false, true);
 }

function tep_sanitize_string($string) {
$string = ereg_replace(' +', ' ', $string);

return preg_replace("/[<>]/", '_', $string);
 }

function tep_customers_name($customers_id) {
$customers = tep_db_query("select customers_firstname, customers_lastname from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customers_id . "'");
$customers_values = tep_db_fetch_array($customers);

return $customers_values['customers_firstname'] . ' ' . $customers_values['customers_lastname'];
 }

function tep_get_path($current_category_id = '') {
global $cPath_array;

if ($current_category_id == '') {
  $cPath_new = implode('_', $cPath_array);
} else {
  if (sizeof($cPath_array) == 0) {
	$cPath_new = $current_category_id;
  } else {
	$cPath_new = '';
	$last_category_query = tep_db_query("select parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$cPath_array[(sizeof($cPath_array)-1)] . "'");
	$last_category = tep_db_fetch_array($last_category_query);

$current_category_query = tep_db_query("select parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
	$current_category = tep_db_fetch_array($current_category_query);

if ($last_category['parent_id'] == $current_category['parent_id']) {
	  for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($cPath_array) - 1; $i < $n; $i++) {
		$cPath_new .= '_' . $cPath_array[$i];
	  }
	} else {
	  for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($cPath_array); $i < $n; $i++) {
		$cPath_new .= '_' . $cPath_array[$i];
	  }
	}

$cPath_new .= '_' . $current_category_id;

if (substr($cPath_new, 0, 1) == '_') {
	  $cPath_new = substr($cPath_new, 1);
	}
  }
}

return 'cPath=' . $cPath_new;
 }

function tep_get_all_get_params($exclude_array = '') {
global $HTTP_GET_VARS;

if ($exclude_array == '') $exclude_array = array();

$get_url = '';

reset($HTTP_GET_VARS);
while (list($key, $value) = each($HTTP_GET_VARS)) {
  if (($key != tep_session_name()) && ($key != 'error') && (!in_array($key, $exclude_array))) $get_url .= $key . '=' . $value . '&';
}

return $get_url;
 }

function tep_date_long($raw_date) {
if ( ($raw_date == '0000-00-00 00:00:00') || ($raw_date == '') ) return false;

$year = (int)substr($raw_date, 0, 4);
$month = (int)substr($raw_date, 5, 2);
$day = (int)substr($raw_date, 8, 2);
$hour = (int)substr($raw_date, 11, 2);
$minute = (int)substr($raw_date, 14, 2);
$second = (int)substr($raw_date, 17, 2);

return strftime(DATE_FORMAT_LONG, mktime($hour, $minute, $second, $month, $day, $year));
 }

////
// Output a raw date string in the selected locale date format
// $raw_date needs to be in this format: YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS
// NOTE: Includes a workaround for dates before 01/01/1970 that fail on windows servers
 function tep_date_short($raw_date) {
if ( ($raw_date == '0000-00-00 00:00:00') || ($raw_date == '') ) return false;

$year = substr($raw_date, 0, 4);
$month = (int)substr($raw_date, 5, 2);
$day = (int)substr($raw_date, 8, 2);
$hour = (int)substr($raw_date, 11, 2);
$minute = (int)substr($raw_date, 14, 2);
$second = (int)substr($raw_date, 17, 2);

if (@date('Y', mktime($hour, $minute, $second, $month, $day, $year)) == $year) {
  return date(DATE_FORMAT, mktime($hour, $minute, $second, $month, $day, $year));
} else {
  return ereg_replace('2037' . '$', $year, date(DATE_FORMAT, mktime($hour, $minute, $second, $month, $day, 2037)));
}

}

function tep_datetime_short($raw_datetime) {
if ( ($raw_datetime == '0000-00-00 00:00:00') || ($raw_datetime == '') ) return false;

$year = (int)substr($raw_datetime, 0, 4);
$month = (int)substr($raw_datetime, 5, 2);
$day = (int)substr($raw_datetime, 8, 2);
$hour = (int)substr($raw_datetime, 11, 2);
$minute = (int)substr($raw_datetime, 14, 2);
$second = (int)substr($raw_datetime, 17, 2);

return strftime(DATE_TIME_FORMAT, mktime($hour, $minute, $second, $month, $day, $year));
 }

function tep_get_category_tree($parent_id = '0', $spacing = '', $exclude = '', $category_tree_array = '', $include_itself = false) {
global $languages_id;

if (!is_array($category_tree_array)) $category_tree_array = array();
if ( (sizeof($category_tree_array) < 1) && ($exclude != '0') ) $category_tree_array[] = array('id' => '0', 'text' => TEXT_TOP);

if ($include_itself) {
  $category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . (int)$parent_id . "'");
  $category = tep_db_fetch_array($category_query);
  $category_tree_array[] = array('id' => $parent_id, 'text' => $category['categories_name']);
}

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and c.parent_id = '" . (int)$parent_id . "' order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name");
while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {
  if ($exclude != $categories['categories_id']) $category_tree_array[] = array('id' => $categories['categories_id'], 'text' => $spacing . $categories['categories_name']);
  $category_tree_array = tep_get_category_tree($categories['categories_id'], $spacing . '   ', $exclude, $category_tree_array);
}

return $category_tree_array;
 }

function tep_draw_products_pull_down($name, $parameters = '', $exclude = '') {
global $currencies, $languages_id;

if ($exclude == '') {
  $exclude = array();
}

$select_string = '<select name="' . $name . '"';

if ($parameters) {
  $select_string .= ' ' . $parameters;
}

$select_string .= '>';

$products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by products_name");
while ($products = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query)) {
  if (!in_array($products['products_id'], $exclude)) {
	$select_string .= '<option value="' . $products['products_id'] . '">' . $products['products_name'] . ' (' . $currencies->format($products['products_price']) . ')</option>';
  }
}

$select_string .= '</select>';

return $select_string;
 }

function tep_options_name($options_id) {
global $languages_id;

$options = tep_db_query("select products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " where products_options_id = '" . (int)$options_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$options_values = tep_db_fetch_array($options);

return $options_values['products_options_name'];
 }

function tep_values_name($values_id) {
global $languages_id;

$values = tep_db_query("select products_options_values_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " where products_options_values_id = '" . (int)$values_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$values_values = tep_db_fetch_array($values);

return $values_values['products_options_values_name'];
 }

function tep_info_image($image, $alt, $width = '', $height = '') {
if (tep_not_null($image) && (file_exists(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $image)) ) {
  $image = tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $image, $alt, $width, $height);
} else {
  $image = TEXT_IMAGE_NONEXISTENT;
}

return $image;
 }

function tep_break_string($string, $len, $break_char = '-') {
$l = 0;
$output = '';
for ($i=0, $n=strlen($string); $i<$n; $i++) {
  $char = substr($string, $i, 1);
  if ($char != ' ') {
	$l++;
  } else {
	$l = 0;
  }
  if ($l > $len) {
	$l = 1;
	$output .= $break_char;
  }
  $output .= $char;
}

return $output;
 }

function tep_get_country_name($country_id) {
$country_query = tep_db_query("select countries_name from " . TABLE_COUNTRIES . " where countries_id = '" . (int)$country_id . "'");

if (!tep_db_num_rows($country_query)) {
  return $country_id;
} else {
  $country = tep_db_fetch_array($country_query);
  return $country['countries_name'];
}
 }

function tep_get_zone_name($country_id, $zone_id, $default_zone) {
$zone_query = tep_db_query("select zone_name from " . TABLE_ZONES . " where zone_country_id = '" . (int)$country_id . "' and zone_id = '" . (int)$zone_id . "'");
if (tep_db_num_rows($zone_query)) {
  $zone = tep_db_fetch_array($zone_query);
  return $zone['zone_name'];
} else {
  return $default_zone;
}
 }

function tep_not_null($value) {
if (is_array($value)) {
  if (sizeof($value) > 0) {
	return true;
  } else {
	return false;
  }
} else {
  if ( (is_string($value) || is_int($value)) && ($value != '') && ($value != 'NULL') && (strlen(trim($value)) > 0)) {
	return true;
  } else {
	return false;
  }
}
 }

function tep_browser_detect($component) {
global $HTTP_USER_AGENT;

return stristr($HTTP_USER_AGENT, $component);
 }

function tep_tax_classes_pull_down($parameters, $selected = '') {
$select_string = '<select ' . $parameters . '>';
$classes_query = tep_db_query("select tax_class_id, tax_class_title from " . TABLE_TAX_CLASS . " order by tax_class_title");
while ($classes = tep_db_fetch_array($classes_query)) {
  $select_string .= '<option value="' . $classes['tax_class_id'] . '"';
  if ($selected == $classes['tax_class_id']) $select_string .= ' SELECTED';
  $select_string .= '>' . $classes['tax_class_title'] . '</option>';
}

return $select_string;
 }

function tep_geo_zones_pull_down($parameters, $selected = '') {
$select_string = '<select ' . $parameters . '>';
$zones_query = tep_db_query("select geo_zone_id, geo_zone_name from " . TABLE_GEO_ZONES . " order by geo_zone_name");
while ($zones = tep_db_fetch_array($zones_query)) {
  $select_string .= '<option value="' . $zones['geo_zone_id'] . '"';
  if ($selected == $zones['geo_zone_id']) $select_string .= ' SELECTED';
  $select_string .= '>' . $zones['geo_zone_name'] . '</option>';
}

return $select_string;
 }

function tep_get_geo_zone_name($geo_zone_id) {
$zones_query = tep_db_query("select geo_zone_name from " . TABLE_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . (int)$geo_zone_id . "'");

if (!tep_db_num_rows($zones_query)) {
  $geo_zone_name = $geo_zone_id;
} else {
  $zones = tep_db_fetch_array($zones_query);
  $geo_zone_name = $zones['geo_zone_name'];
}

return $geo_zone_name;
 }

function tep_address_format($address_format_id, $address, $html, $boln, $eoln) {
$address_format_query = tep_db_query("select address_format as format from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_FORMAT . " where address_format_id = '" . (int)$address_format_id . "'");
$address_format = tep_db_fetch_array($address_format_query);

$company = tep_output_string_protected($address['company']);
if (isset($address['firstname']) && tep_not_null($address['firstname'])) {
  $firstname = tep_output_string_protected($address['firstname']);
  $lastname = tep_output_string_protected($address['lastname']);
} elseif (isset($address['name']) && tep_not_null($address['name'])) {
  $firstname = tep_output_string_protected($address['name']);
  $lastname = '';
} else {
  $firstname = '';
  $lastname = '';
}
$street = tep_output_string_protected($address['street_address']);
$suburb = tep_output_string_protected($address['suburb']);
$city = tep_output_string_protected($address['city']);
$state = tep_output_string_protected($address['state']);
if (isset($address['country_id']) && tep_not_null($address['country_id'])) {
  $country = tep_get_country_name($address['country_id']);

if (isset($address['zone_id']) && tep_not_null($address['zone_id'])) {
	$state = tep_get_zone_code($address['country_id'], $address['zone_id'], $state);
  }
} elseif (isset($address['country']) && tep_not_null($address['country'])) {
  $country = tep_output_string_protected($address['country']);
} else {
  $country = '';
}
$postcode = tep_output_string_protected($address['postcode']);
$zip = $postcode;

if ($html) {
// HTML Mode
  $HR = '<hr>';
  $hr = '<hr>';
  if ( ($boln == '') && ($eoln == "\n") ) { // Values not specified, use rational defaults
	$CR = '<br>';
	$cr = '<br>';
	$eoln = $cr;
  } else { // Use values supplied
	$CR = $eoln . $boln;
	$cr = $CR;
  }
} else {
// Text Mode
  $CR = $eoln;
  $cr = $CR;
  $HR = '----------------------------------------';
  $hr = '----------------------------------------';
}

$statecomma = '';
$streets = $street;
if ($suburb != '') $streets = $street . $cr . $suburb;
if ($country == '') $country = tep_output_string_protected($address['country']);
if ($state != '') $statecomma = $state . ', ';

$fmt = $address_format['format'];
eval("\$address = \"$fmt\";");

if ( (ACCOUNT_COMPANY == 'true') && (tep_not_null($company)) ) {
  $address = $company . $cr . $address;
}

return $address;
 }

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 //
 // Function	: tep_get_zone_code
 //
 // Arguments   : country		   country code string
 //			   zone			  state/province zone_id
 //			   def_state		 default string if zone==0
 //
 // Return	  : state_prov_code   state/province code
 //
 // Description : Function to retrieve the state/province code (as in FL for Florida etc)
 //
 ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 function tep_get_zone_code($country, $zone, $def_state) {

$state_prov_query = tep_db_query("select zone_code from " . TABLE_ZONES . " where zone_country_id = '" . (int)$country . "' and zone_id = '" . (int)$zone . "'");

if (!tep_db_num_rows($state_prov_query)) {
  $state_prov_code = $def_state;
}
else {
  $state_prov_values = tep_db_fetch_array($state_prov_query);
  $state_prov_code = $state_prov_values['zone_code'];
}

return $state_prov_code;
 }

function tep_get_uprid($prid, $params) {
$uprid = $prid;
if ( (is_array($params)) && (!strstr($prid, '{')) ) {
  while (list($option, $value) = each($params)) {
	$uprid = $uprid . '{' . $option . '}' . $value;
  }
}

return $uprid;
 }

function tep_get_prid($uprid) {
$pieces = explode('{', $uprid);

return $pieces[0];
 }

function tep_get_languages() {
$languages_query = tep_db_query("select languages_id, name, code, image, directory from " . TABLE_LANGUAGES . " order by sort_order");
while ($languages = tep_db_fetch_array($languages_query)) {
  $languages_array[] = array('id' => $languages['languages_id'],
							 'name' => $languages['name'],
							 'code' => $languages['code'],
							 'image' => $languages['image'],
							 'directory' => $languages['directory']);
}

return $languages_array;
 }

function tep_get_category_name($category_id, $language_id) {
$category_query = tep_db_query("select categories_name from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$category_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");

return $category['categories_name'];
 }

function tep_get_orders_status_name($orders_status_id, $language_id = '') {
global $languages_id;

if (!$language_id) $language_id = $languages_id;
$orders_status_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " where orders_status_id = '" . (int)$orders_status_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");
$orders_status = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_status_query);

return $orders_status['orders_status_name'];
 }

function tep_get_orders_status() {
global $languages_id;

$orders_status_array = array();
$orders_status_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_id, orders_status_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " where language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by orders_status_id");
while ($orders_status = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_status_query)) {
  $orders_status_array[] = array('id' => $orders_status['orders_status_id'],
								 'text' => $orders_status['orders_status_name']);
}

return $orders_status_array;
 }

function tep_get_products_name($product_id, $language_id = 0) {
global $languages_id;

$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");

return $product['products_name'];
 }

function tep_get_products_description($product_id, $language_id) {
$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_description from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");

return $product['products_description'];
 }
// Product Tabs 2.0 Start
function tep_get_products_spec($product_id, $language_id) {
$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_spec from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");

return $product['products_spec'];
 }
 function tep_get_products_musthave($product_id, $language_id) {
$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_musthave from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");

return $product['products_musthave'];
 }
 function tep_get_products_extraimage($product_id, $language_id) {
$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_extraimage from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");

return $product['products_extraimage'];
 }
 function tep_get_products_manual($product_id, $language_id) {
$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_manual from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");

return $product['products_manual'];
 }
 function tep_get_products_extra1($product_id, $language_id) {
$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_extra1 from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");

return $product['products_extra1'];
 }
 function tep_get_products_moreinfo($product_id, $language_id) {
$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_moreinfo from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");

return $product['products_moreinfo'];
 }
// Product Tabs 2.0 End

function tep_get_products_url($product_id, $language_id) {
$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_url from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");

return $product['products_url'];
 }

////
// Return the manufacturers URL in the needed language
// TABLES: manufacturers_info
 function tep_get_manufacturer_url($manufacturer_id, $language_id) {
$manufacturer_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_url from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS_INFO . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$manufacturer_id . "' and languages_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");
$manufacturer = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturer_query);

return $manufacturer['manufacturers_url'];
 }

////
// Wrapper for class_exists() function
// This function is not available in all PHP versions so we test it before using it.
 function tep_class_exists($class_name) {
if (function_exists('class_exists')) {
  return class_exists($class_name);
} else {
  return true;
}
 }

////
// Count how many products exist in a category
// TABLES: products, products_to_categories, categories
 function tep_products_in_category_count($categories_id, $include_deactivated = false) {
$products_count = 0;

if ($include_deactivated) {
  $products_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");
} else {
  $products_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p.products_status = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");
}

$products = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query);

$products_count += $products['total'];

$childs_query = tep_db_query("select categories_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where parent_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");
if (tep_db_num_rows($childs_query)) {
  while ($childs = tep_db_fetch_array($childs_query)) {
	$products_count += tep_products_in_category_count($childs['categories_id'], $include_deactivated);
  }
}

return $products_count;
 }

////
// Count how many subcategories exist in a category
// TABLES: categories
 function tep_childs_in_category_count($categories_id) {
$categories_count = 0;

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select categories_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where parent_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");
  $categories_count++;
  $categories_count += tep_childs_in_category_count($categories['categories_id']);
}

return $categories_count;
 }

////
// Returns an array with countries
// TABLES: countries
 function tep_get_countries($default = '') {
$countries_array = array();
if ($default) {
  $countries_array[] = array('id' => '',
							 'text' => $default);
}
$countries_query = tep_db_query("select countries_id, countries_name from " . TABLE_COUNTRIES . " order by countries_name");
while ($countries = tep_db_fetch_array($countries_query)) {
  $countries_array[] = array('id' => $countries['countries_id'],
							 'text' => $countries['countries_name']);
}

return $countries_array;
 }

////
// return an array with country zones
 function tep_get_country_zones($country_id) {
$zones_array = array();
$zones_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id, zone_name from " . TABLE_ZONES . " where zone_country_id = '" . (int)$country_id . "' order by zone_name");
while ($zones = tep_db_fetch_array($zones_query)) {
  $zones_array[] = array('id' => $zones['zone_id'],
						 'text' => $zones['zone_name']);
}

return $zones_array;
 }

function tep_prepare_country_zones_pull_down($country_id = '') {
// preset the width of the drop-down for Netscape
$pre = '';
if ( (!tep_browser_detect('MSIE')) && (tep_browser_detect('Mozilla/4')) ) {
  for ($i=0; $i<45; $i++) $pre .= ' ';
}

$zones = tep_get_country_zones($country_id);

if (sizeof($zones) > 0) {
  $zones_select = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => PLEASE_SELECT));
  $zones = array_merge($zones_select, $zones);
} else {
  $zones = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TYPE_BELOW));
// create dummy options for Netscape to preset the height of the drop-down
  if ( (!tep_browser_detect('MSIE')) && (tep_browser_detect('Mozilla/4')) ) {
	for ($i=0; $i<9; $i++) {
	  $zones[] = array('id' => '', 'text' => $pre);
	}
  }
}

return $zones;
 }

////
// Get list of address_format_id's
 function tep_get_address_formats() {
$address_format_query = tep_db_query("select address_format_id from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_FORMAT . " order by address_format_id");
$address_format_array = array();
while ($address_format_values = tep_db_fetch_array($address_format_query)) {
  $address_format_array[] = array('id' => $address_format_values['address_format_id'],
								  'text' => $address_format_values['address_format_id']);
}
return $address_format_array;
 }

////
// Alias function for Store configuration values in the Administration Tool
 function tep_cfg_pull_down_country_list($country_id) {
return tep_draw_pull_down_menu('configuration_value', tep_get_countries(), $country_id);
 }

function tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_list($zone_id) {
return tep_draw_pull_down_menu('configuration_value', tep_get_country_zones(STORE_COUNTRY), $zone_id);
 }

function tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes($tax_class_id, $key = '') {
$name = (($key) ? 'configuration[' . $key . ']' : 'configuration_value');

$tax_class_array = array(array('id' => '0', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));
$tax_class_query = tep_db_query("select tax_class_id, tax_class_title from " . TABLE_TAX_CLASS . " order by tax_class_title");
while ($tax_class = tep_db_fetch_array($tax_class_query)) {
  $tax_class_array[] = array('id' => $tax_class['tax_class_id'],
							 'text' => $tax_class['tax_class_title']);
}

return tep_draw_pull_down_menu($name, $tax_class_array, $tax_class_id);
 }

// ** GOOGLE CHECKOUT** 
// Function to store configuration values(shipping options) using 
// checkboxes in the Administration Tool 

function gc_cfg_select_multioption($select_array, $key_value, $key = '') {

for ($i=0; $i<sizeof($select_array); $i++) {
  $string .= '<br><input type="checkbox" name="' . $name . '" value="' . $select_array[$i] . '"';
  if ( in_array($select_array[$i], $key_values) ) $string .= ' CHECKED';
  $string .= '>' . $select_array[$i];
}
$string .= '<input type="hidden" name="' . $name . '" value="--none--">';
return $string;
 }

// Custom Function to store configuration values (shipping default values)  
function gc_compare($key, $data)
{
	foreach($data as $value) {
		list($key2, $valor) = explode("_VD:", $value);
		if($key == $key2)		
			return $valor;
	}
	return '0';
}
// perhaps this function must be moved to googlecheckout class, is not too general
 function gc_cfg_select_shipping($select_array, $key_value, $key = '') {

//add ropu
// i get all the shipping methods available!
global $PHP_SELF,$language,$module_type;

$module_directory = DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES . 'shipping/';

$file_extension = substr($PHP_SELF, strrpos($PHP_SELF, '.'));
$directory_array = array();
if ($dir = @dir($module_directory)) {
  while ($file = $dir->read()) {

if (!is_dir($module_directory . $file)) {
	  if (substr($file, strrpos($file, '.')) == $file_extension) {
		$directory_array[] = $file;
	  }
	}
  }
  sort($directory_array);
  $dir->close();
}

$installed_modules = array();
  $select_array = array();
  for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($directory_array); $i<$n; $i++) {
	$file = $directory_array[$i];

include_once(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $language . '/modules/shipping/' . $file);
	include_once($module_directory . $file);

$class = substr($file, 0, strrpos($file, '.'));
	if (tep_class_exists($class)) {
	  $module = new $class;
	  //echo $class;
	  if ($module->check() > 0) {

$select_array[$module->code] = array('code' => $module->code,
							 'title' => $module->title,
							 'description' => $module->description,
							 'status' => $module->check());
	  }
	}
  }
require_once (DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php');
$googlepayment = new googlecheckout();

$ship_calcualtion_mode = (count(array_keys($select_array)) > count(array_intersect($googlepayment->shipping_support, array_keys($select_array)))) ? true : false;
if(!$ship_calcualtion_mode) {
	return '<br/><i>'. GOOGLECHECKOUT_TABLE_NO_MERCHANT_CALCULATION . '</i>';
}

$javascript = "<script language='javascript'>

function VD_blur(valor, code, hid_id){
					var hid = document.getElementById(hid_id);
					valor.value = isNaN(parseFloat(valor.value))?'':parseFloat(valor.value);
					if(valor.value != ''){ 
						hid.value = code + '_VD:' + valor.value;
				//		valor.value = valor.value;	
				//		hid.disabled = false;
					}else {		
						hid.value = code + '_VD:0';
						valor.value = '0';			
					}

}

function VD_focus(valor, code, hid_id){
					var hid = document.getElementById(hid_id);		
				//	valor.value = valor.value.substr((code  + '_VD:').length, valor.value.length);
					hid.value = valor.value.substr((code  + '_VD:').length, valor.value.length);				
				}

</script>";

$string .= $javascript;

foreach($select_array as $i => $value){
  if ( $select_array[$i]['status'] && !in_array($select_array[$i]['code'], $googlepayment->shipping_support) ) {
	  $string .= "<br><b>" . $select_array[$i]['title'] . "</b>"."\n";
	  if (is_array($googlepayment->mc_shipping_methods[$select_array[$i]['code']])) {
	  foreach($googlepayment->mc_shipping_methods[$select_array[$i]['code']] as $type => $methods) {
		if (is_array($methods) && !empty($methods)) {
		  $string .= '<br>     <b>'. $type .'</b>';			
			  foreach($methods as $method => $method_name) {
				  $string .= '<br>';

// default value 
				  $value = gc_compare($select_array[$i]['code'] . $method. $type , $key_values);
				  $string .= '<input size="5"  onBlur="VD_blur(this, \'' . $select_array[$i]['code']. $method . $type . '\', \'hid_' . $select_array[$i]['code'] . $method . $type . '\' );" onFocus="VD_focus(this, \'' . $select_array[$i]['code'] . $method . $type . '\' , \'hid_' . $select_array[$i]['code'] . $method . $type .'\');" type="text" name="no_use' . $method . '" value="' . $value . '"';
				  $string .= '>';
				  $string .= '<input size="10" id="hid_' . $select_array[$i]['code'] . $method . $type . '" type="hidden" name="' . $name . '" value="' . $select_array[$i]['code'] . $method . $type . '_VD:' . $value . '"';		  
					$string .= '>'."\n";
					$string .= $method_name;
			  }
		}
		}
	}
	else {
	  $string .= $select_array[$i]['code'] .GOOGLECHECKOUT_MERCHANT_CALCULATION_NOT_CONFIGURED;
	}
  }
}
return $string;
 }

// ** END GOOGLE CHECKOUT **  

////
// Function to read in text area in admin
function tep_cfg_textarea($text) {
return tep_draw_textarea_field('configuration_value', false, 35, 5, $text);
 }

function tep_cfg_get_zone_name($zone_id) {
$zone_query = tep_db_query("select zone_name from " . TABLE_ZONES . " where zone_id = '" . (int)$zone_id . "'");

if (!tep_db_num_rows($zone_query)) {
  return $zone_id;
} else {
  $zone = tep_db_fetch_array($zone_query);
  return $zone['zone_name'];
}
 }

////
// Sets the status of a banner
 function tep_set_banner_status($banners_id, $status) {
if ($status == '1') {
  return tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_BANNERS . " set status = '1', expires_impressions = NULL, expires_date = NULL, date_status_change = NULL where banners_id = '" . $banners_id . "'");
} elseif ($status == '0') {
  return tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_BANNERS . " set status = '0', date_status_change = now() where banners_id = '" . $banners_id . "'");
} else {
  return -1;
}
 }

////
// Sets the status of a product
 function tep_set_product_status($products_id, $status) {
if ($status == '1') {
  return tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_status = '1', products_last_modified = now() where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");
  return tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_status = '0', products_last_modified = now() where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");
} else {
  return -1;
}
 }

////
// Sets the status of a product on special
 function tep_set_specials_status($specials_id, $status) {
if ($status == '1') {
  return tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " set status = '1', expires_date = NULL, date_status_change = NULL where specials_id = '" . (int)$specials_id . "'");
  return tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " set status = '0', date_status_change = now() where specials_id = '" . (int)$specials_id . "'");
} else {
  return -1;
}
 }

////
// Sets timeout for the current script.
// Cant be used in safe mode.
 function tep_set_time_limit($limit) {
if (!get_cfg_var('safe_mode')) {
  set_time_limit($limit);
}
 }

////
// Alias function for Store configuration values in the Administration Tool
 function tep_cfg_select_option($select_array, $key_value, $key = '') {
$string = '';

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($select_array); $i<$n; $i++) {
  $name = ((tep_not_null($key)) ? 'configuration[' . $key . ']' : 'configuration_value');

$string .= '<br><input type="radio" name="' . $name . '" value="' . $select_array[$i] . '"';

if ($key_value == $select_array[$i]) $string .= ' CHECKED';

$string .= '> ' . $select_array[$i];
}

return $string;
 }

////
// Alias function for module configuration keys
 function tep_mod_select_option($select_array, $key_name, $key_value) {
reset($select_array);
while (list($key, $value) = each($select_array)) {
  if (is_int($key)) $key = $value;
  $string .= '<br><input type="radio" name="configuration[' . $key_name . ']" value="' . $key . '"';
  if ($key_value == $key) $string .= ' CHECKED';
  $string .= '> ' . $value;
}

return $string;
 }

////
// Retreive server information
 function tep_get_system_information() {
global $HTTP_SERVER_VARS;

$db_query = tep_db_query("select now() as datetime");
$db = tep_db_fetch_array($db_query);

list($system, $host, $kernel) = preg_split('/[\s,]+/', @exec('uname -a'), 5);

return array('date' => tep_datetime_short(date('Y-m-d H:i:s')),
			 'system' => $system,
			 'kernel' => $kernel,
			 'host' => $host,
			 'ip' => gethostbyname($host),
			 'uptime' => @exec('uptime'),
			 'http_server' => $HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SERVER_SOFTWARE'],
			 'php' => PHP_VERSION,
			 'zend' => (function_exists('zend_version') ? zend_version() : ''),
			 'db_server' => DB_SERVER,
			 'db_ip' => gethostbyname(DB_SERVER),
			 'db_version' => 'MySQL ' . (function_exists('mysql_get_server_info') ? mysql_get_server_info() : ''),
			 'db_date' => tep_datetime_short($db['datetime']));
 }

function tep_generate_category_path($id, $from = 'category', $categories_array = '', $index = 0) {
global $languages_id;

if (!is_array($categories_array)) $categories_array = array();

if ($from == 'product') {
  $categories_query = tep_db_query("select categories_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$id . "'");
	if ($categories['categories_id'] == '0') {
	  $categories_array[$index][] = array('id' => '0', 'text' => TEXT_TOP);
	} else {
	  $category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . (int)$categories['categories_id'] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
	  $categories_array[$index][] = array('id' => $categories['categories_id'], 'text' => $category['categories_name']);
	  if ( (tep_not_null($category['parent_id'])) && ($category['parent_id'] != '0') ) $categories_array = tep_generate_category_path($category['parent_id'], 'category', $categories_array, $index);
	  $categories_array[$index] = array_reverse($categories_array[$index]);
	}
	$index++;
  }
} elseif ($from == 'category') {
  $category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . (int)$id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
  $categories_array[$index][] = array('id' => $id, 'text' => $category['categories_name']);
  if ( (tep_not_null($category['parent_id'])) && ($category['parent_id'] != '0') ) $categories_array = tep_generate_category_path($category['parent_id'], 'category', $categories_array, $index);
}

return $categories_array;
 }

function tep_output_generated_category_path($id, $from = 'category') {
$calculated_category_path_string = '';
$calculated_category_path = tep_generate_category_path($id, $from);
for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($calculated_category_path); $i<$n; $i++) {
  for ($j=0, $k=sizeof($calculated_category_path[$i]); $j<$k; $j++) {
	$calculated_category_path_string .= $calculated_category_path[$i][$j]['text'] . ' > ';
  }
  $calculated_category_path_string = substr($calculated_category_path_string, 0, -16) . '<br>';
}
$calculated_category_path_string = substr($calculated_category_path_string, 0, -4);

if (strlen($calculated_category_path_string) < 1) $calculated_category_path_string = TEXT_TOP;

return $calculated_category_path_string;
 }

function tep_get_generated_category_path_ids($id, $from = 'category') {
$calculated_category_path_string = '';
$calculated_category_path = tep_generate_category_path($id, $from);
for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($calculated_category_path); $i<$n; $i++) {
  for ($j=0, $k=sizeof($calculated_category_path[$i]); $j<$k; $j++) {
	$calculated_category_path_string .= $calculated_category_path[$i][$j]['id'] . '_';
  }
  $calculated_category_path_string = substr($calculated_category_path_string, 0, -1) . '<br>';
}
$calculated_category_path_string = substr($calculated_category_path_string, 0, -4);

if (strlen($calculated_category_path_string) < 1) $calculated_category_path_string = TEXT_TOP;

return $calculated_category_path_string;
 }

function tep_remove_category($category_id) {
$category_image_query = tep_db_query("select categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$category_id . "'");
$category_image = tep_db_fetch_array($category_image_query);

$duplicate_image_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where categories_image = '" . tep_db_input($category_image['categories_image']) . "'");
$duplicate_image = tep_db_fetch_array($duplicate_image_query);

if ($duplicate_image['total'] < 2) {
  if (file_exists(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $category_image['categories_image'])) {
	@unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $category_image['categories_image']);
  }
}

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$category_id . "'");
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$category_id . "'");
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$category_id . "'");

if (USE_CACHE == 'true') {
  tep_reset_cache_block('categories');
  tep_reset_cache_block('also_purchased');
}
 }

function tep_remove_product($product_id) {
$product_image_query = tep_db_query("select products_image from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");
$product_image = tep_db_fetch_array($product_image_query);

$duplicate_image_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_image = '" . tep_db_input($product_image['products_image']) . "'");
$duplicate_image = tep_db_fetch_array($duplicate_image_query);

if ($duplicate_image['total'] < 2) {
  if (file_exists(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $product_image['products_image'])) {
	@unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $product_image['products_image']);
  }
$thumbnail = substr($product_image['products_image'], 0, strrpos($product_image['products_image'], '.')) . '-'.PRODUCT_IMAGE_WIDTH.'x'.PRODUCT_IMAGE_HEIGHT.'.jpg';
if (file_exists(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $thumbnail)) {
@unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $thumbnail);
  }
}

//	tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");
//Wishlist addition to delete products from the wishlist when deleted
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_WISHLIST . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_WISHLIST_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");
// START: Extra Fields Contribution
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS . " where products_id = " . (int)$product_id);
// END: Extra Fields Contribution

$product_reviews_query = tep_db_query("select reviews_id from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");
while ($product_reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($product_reviews_query)) {
  tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_REVIEWS_DESCRIPTION . " where reviews_id = '" . (int)$product_reviews['reviews_id'] . "'");
}
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");

if (USE_CACHE == 'true') {
  tep_reset_cache_block('categories');
  tep_reset_cache_block('also_purchased');
}
 }

function tep_remove_order($order_id, $restock = false) {
if ($restock == 'on') {
  $order_query = tep_db_query("select products_id, products_quantity from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");
  while ($order = tep_db_fetch_array($order_query)) {
	tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_quantity = products_quantity + " . $order['products_quantity'] . ", products_ordered = products_ordered - " . $order['products_quantity'] . " where products_id = '" . (int)$order['products_id'] . "'");
  }
}

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");
tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");
 }

function tep_reset_cache_block($cache_block) {
global $cache_blocks;

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($cache_blocks); $i<$n; $i++) {
  if ($cache_blocks[$i]['code'] == $cache_block) {
	if ($cache_blocks[$i]['multiple']) {
	  if ($dir = @opendir(DIR_FS_CACHE)) {
		while ($cache_file = readdir($dir)) {
		  $cached_file = $cache_blocks[$i]['file'];
		  $languages = tep_get_languages();
		  for ($j=0, $k=sizeof($languages); $j<$k; $j++) {
			$cached_file_unlink = ereg_replace('-language', '-' . $languages[$j]['directory'], $cached_file);
			if (ereg('^' . $cached_file_unlink, $cache_file)) {
			  @unlink(DIR_FS_CACHE . $cache_file);
			}
		  }
		}
		closedir($dir);
	  }
	} else {
	  $cached_file = $cache_blocks[$i]['file'];
	  $languages = tep_get_languages();
	  for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($languages); $i<$n; $i++) {
		$cached_file = ereg_replace('-language', '-' . $languages[$i]['directory'], $cached_file);
		@unlink(DIR_FS_CACHE . $cached_file);
	  }
	}
	break;
  }
}
 }

function tep_get_file_permissions($mode) {
// determine type
if ( ($mode & 0xC000) == 0xC000) { // unix domain socket
  $type = 's';
} elseif ( ($mode & 0x4000) == 0x4000) { // directory
  $type = 'd';
} elseif ( ($mode & 0xA000) == 0xA000) { // symbolic link
  $type = 'l';
} elseif ( ($mode & 0x8000) == 0x8000) { // regular file
  $type = '-';
} elseif ( ($mode & 0x6000) == 0x6000) { //bBlock special file
  $type = 'b';
} elseif ( ($mode & 0x2000) == 0x2000) { // character special file
  $type = 'c';
} elseif ( ($mode & 0x1000) == 0x1000) { // named pipe
  $type = 'p';
} else { // unknown
  $type = '?';
}

// determine permissions
$owner['read']	= ($mode & 00400) ? 'r' : '-';
$owner['write']   = ($mode & 00200) ? 'w' : '-';
$owner['execute'] = ($mode & 00100) ? 'x' : '-';
$group['read']	= ($mode & 00040) ? 'r' : '-';
$group['write']   = ($mode & 00020) ? 'w' : '-';
$group['execute'] = ($mode & 00010) ? 'x' : '-';
$world['read']	= ($mode & 00004) ? 'r' : '-';
$world['write']   = ($mode & 00002) ? 'w' : '-';
$world['execute'] = ($mode & 00001) ? 'x' : '-';

// adjust for SUID, SGID and sticky bit
if ($mode & 0x800 ) $owner['execute'] = ($owner['execute'] == 'x') ? 's' : 'S';
if ($mode & 0x400 ) $group['execute'] = ($group['execute'] == 'x') ? 's' : 'S';
if ($mode & 0x200 ) $world['execute'] = ($world['execute'] == 'x') ? 't' : 'T';

return $type .
	   $owner['read'] . $owner['write'] . $owner['execute'] .
	   $group['read'] . $group['write'] . $group['execute'] .
	   $world['read'] . $world['write'] . $world['execute'];
 }

function tep_remove($source) {
global $messageStack, $tep_remove_error;

if (isset($tep_remove_error)) $tep_remove_error = false;

if (is_dir($source)) {
  $dir = dir($source);
  while ($file = $dir->read()) {
	if ( ($file != '.') && ($file != '..') ) {
	  if (is_writeable($source . '/' . $file)) {
		tep_remove($source . '/' . $file);
	  } else {
		$messageStack->add(sprintf(ERROR_FILE_NOT_REMOVEABLE, $source . '/' . $file), 'error');
		$tep_remove_error = true;
	  }
	}
  }
  $dir->close();

if (is_writeable($source)) {
	rmdir($source);
  } else {
	$messageStack->add(sprintf(ERROR_DIRECTORY_NOT_REMOVEABLE, $source), 'error');
  }
} else {
  if (is_writeable($source)) {
	unlink($source);
  } else {
	$messageStack->add(sprintf(ERROR_FILE_NOT_REMOVEABLE, $source), 'error');
  }
}
 }

////
// Output the tax percentage with optional padded decimals
 function tep_display_tax_value($value, $padding = TAX_DECIMAL_PLACES) {
if (strpos($value, '.')) {
  $loop = true;
  while ($loop) {
	if (substr($value, -1) == '0') {
	  $value = substr($value, 0, -1);
	} else {
	  $loop = false;
	  if (substr($value, -1) == '.') {
		$value = substr($value, 0, -1);
	  }
	}
  }
}

if ($padding > 0) {
  if ($decimal_pos = strpos($value, '.')) {
	$decimals = strlen(substr($value, ($decimal_pos+1)));
	for ($i=$decimals; $i<$padding; $i++) {
	  $value .= '0';
	}
  } else {
	$value .= '.';
	for ($i=0; $i<$padding; $i++) {
	  $value .= '0';
	}
  }
}

return $value;
 }

function tep_mail($to_name, $to_email_address, $email_subject, $email_text, $from_email_name, $from_email_address) {
if (SEND_EMAILS != 'true') return false;

// Instantiate a new mail object
$message = new email(array('X-Mailer: osCommerce'));

// Build the text version
$text = strip_tags($email_text);
if (EMAIL_USE_HTML == 'true') {
  $message->add_html($email_text, $text);
} else {
  $message->add_text($text);
}

// Send message
$message->build_message();
$message->send($to_name, $to_email_address, $from_email_name, $from_email_address, $email_subject);
 }

function tep_get_tax_class_title($tax_class_id) {
if ($tax_class_id == '0') {
  return TEXT_NONE;
} else {
  $classes_query = tep_db_query("select tax_class_title from " . TABLE_TAX_CLASS . " where tax_class_id = '" . (int)$tax_class_id . "'");
  $classes = tep_db_fetch_array($classes_query);

return $classes['tax_class_title'];
}
 }

function tep_banner_image_extension() {
if (function_exists('imagetypes')) {
  if (imagetypes() & IMG_PNG) {
	return 'png';
  } elseif (imagetypes() & IMG_JPG) {
	return 'jpg';
  } elseif (imagetypes() & IMG_GIF) {
	return 'gif';
  }
} elseif (function_exists('imagecreatefrompng') && function_exists('imagepng')) {
  return 'png';
} elseif (function_exists('imagecreatefromjpeg') && function_exists('imagejpeg')) {
  return 'jpg';
} elseif (function_exists('imagecreatefromgif') && function_exists('imagegif')) {
  return 'gif';
}

return false;
 }

////
// Wrapper function for round() for php3 compatibility
 function tep_round($value, $precision) {
if (PHP_VERSION < 4) {
  $exp = pow(10, $precision);
  return round($value * $exp) / $exp;
} else {
  return round($value, $precision);
}
 }

////
// Add tax to a products price
 function tep_add_tax($price, $tax) {
global $currencies;

if (DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX == 'true') {
  return tep_round($price, $currencies->currencies[DEFAULT_CURRENCY]['decimal_places']) + tep_calculate_tax($price, $tax);
} else {
  return tep_round($price, $currencies->currencies[DEFAULT_CURRENCY]['decimal_places']);
}
 }

// Calculates Tax rounding the result
 function tep_calculate_tax($price, $tax) {
global $currencies;

return tep_round($price * $tax / 100, $currencies->currencies[DEFAULT_CURRENCY]['decimal_places']);
 }

////
// Returns the tax rate for a zone / class
// TABLES: tax_rates, zones_to_geo_zones
 function tep_get_tax_rate($class_id, $country_id = -1, $zone_id = -1) {
global $customer_zone_id, $customer_country_id;

if ( ($country_id == -1) && ($zone_id == -1) ) {
  if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
	$country_id = STORE_COUNTRY;
	$zone_id = STORE_ZONE;
  } else {
	$country_id = $customer_country_id;
	$zone_id = $customer_zone_id;
  }
}

$tax_query = tep_db_query("select SUM(tax_rate) as tax_rate from " . TABLE_TAX_RATES . " tr left join " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " za ON tr.tax_zone_id = za.geo_zone_id left join " . TABLE_GEO_ZONES . " tz ON tz.geo_zone_id = tr.tax_zone_id WHERE (za.zone_country_id IS NULL OR za.zone_country_id = '0' OR za.zone_country_id = '" . (int)$country_id . "') AND (za.zone_id IS NULL OR za.zone_id = '0' OR za.zone_id = '" . (int)$zone_id . "') AND tr.tax_class_id = '" . (int)$class_id . "' GROUP BY tr.tax_priority");
if (tep_db_num_rows($tax_query)) {
  $tax_multiplier = 0;
  while ($tax = tep_db_fetch_array($tax_query)) {
	$tax_multiplier += $tax['tax_rate'];
  }
  return $tax_multiplier;
} else {
  return 0;
}
 }

////
// Returns the tax rate for a tax class
// TABLES: tax_rates
 function tep_get_tax_rate_value($class_id) {
$tax_query = tep_db_query("select SUM(tax_rate) as tax_rate from " . TABLE_TAX_RATES . " where tax_class_id = '" . (int)$class_id . "' group by tax_priority");
if (tep_db_num_rows($tax_query)) {
  $tax_multiplier = 0;
  while ($tax = tep_db_fetch_array($tax_query)) {
	$tax_multiplier += $tax['tax_rate'];
  }
  return $tax_multiplier;
} else {
  return 0;
}
 }

function tep_call_function($function, $parameter, $object = '') {
if ($object == '') {
  return call_user_func($function, $parameter);
} elseif (PHP_VERSION < 4) {
  return call_user_method($function, $object, $parameter);
} else {
  return call_user_func(array($object, $function), $parameter);
}
 }

function tep_get_zone_class_title($zone_class_id) {
if ($zone_class_id == '0') {
  return TEXT_NONE;
} else {
  $classes_query = tep_db_query("select geo_zone_name from " . TABLE_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . (int)$zone_class_id . "'");
  $classes = tep_db_fetch_array($classes_query);

return $classes['geo_zone_name'];
}
 }

function tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes($zone_class_id, $key = '') {

$zone_class_array = array(array('id' => '0', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));
$zone_class_query = tep_db_query("select geo_zone_id, geo_zone_name from " . TABLE_GEO_ZONES . " order by geo_zone_name");
while ($zone_class = tep_db_fetch_array($zone_class_query)) {
  $zone_class_array[] = array('id' => $zone_class['geo_zone_id'],
							  'text' => $zone_class['geo_zone_name']);
}

return tep_draw_pull_down_menu($name, $zone_class_array, $zone_class_id);
 }

function tep_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses($order_status_id, $key = '') {
global $languages_id;

$statuses_array = array(array('id' => '0', 'text' => TEXT_DEFAULT));
$statuses_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_id, orders_status_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " where language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by orders_status_name");
while ($statuses = tep_db_fetch_array($statuses_query)) {
  $statuses_array[] = array('id' => $statuses['orders_status_id'],
							'text' => $statuses['orders_status_name']);
}

return tep_draw_pull_down_menu($name, $statuses_array, $order_status_id);
 }

function tep_get_order_status_name($order_status_id, $language_id = '') {
global $languages_id;

if ($order_status_id < 1) return TEXT_DEFAULT;

if (!is_numeric($language_id)) $language_id = $languages_id;

$status_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " where orders_status_id = '" . (int)$order_status_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");
$status = tep_db_fetch_array($status_query);

return $status['orders_status_name'];
 }

////
// Return a random value
 function tep_rand($min = null, $max = null) {
static $seeded;

if (!$seeded) {
  mt_srand((double)microtime()*1000000);
  $seeded = true;
}

if (isset($min) && isset($max)) {
  if ($min >= $max) {
	return $min;
  } else {
	return mt_rand($min, $max);
  }
} else {
  return mt_rand();
}
 }

// nl2br() prior PHP 4.2.0 did not convert linefeeds on all OSs (it only converted \n)
 function tep_convert_linefeeds($from, $to, $string) {
if ((PHP_VERSION < "4.0.5") && is_array($from)) {
  return ereg_replace('(' . implode('|', $from) . ')', $to, $string);
} else {
  return str_replace($from, $to, $string);
}
 }

function tep_string_to_int($string) {
return (int)$string;
 }

////
// Parse and secure the cPath parameter values
 function tep_parse_category_path($cPath) {
// make sure the category IDs are integers
$cPath_array = array_map('tep_string_to_int', explode('_', $cPath));

// make sure no duplicate category IDs exist which could lock the server in a loop
$tmp_array = array();
$n = sizeof($cPath_array);
for ($i=0; $i<$n; $i++) {
  if (!in_array($cPath_array[$i], $tmp_array)) {
	$tmp_array[] = $cPath_array[$i];
  }
}

return $tmp_array;
 }

// Return the shipping ETA in the needed language
// TABLES: products_availability
 function tep_get_products_availability_name($products_availability_id, $language_id) {
$products_availability_query = tep_db_query("select products_availability_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_AVAILABILITY . " where products_availability_id = '" . (int)$products_availability_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");
$products_availability = tep_db_fetch_array($products_availability_query);

return $products_availability['products_availability_name'];
 }
// Function to reset SEO URLs database cache entries 
// Ultimate SEO URLs v2.1
function tep_reset_cache_data_seo_urls($action){		
	switch ($action){
			case 'reset':
					tep_db_query("DELETE FROM cache WHERE cache_name LIKE '%seo_urls%'");
					tep_db_query("UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value='false' WHERE configuration_key='SEO_URLS_CACHE_RESET'");
					break;
			default:
					break;
	}
	# The return value is used to set the value upon viewing
	# It's NOT returining a false to indicate failure!!
	return 'false';
}

function tep_get_category_seo_url($category_id, $language_id) {
$category_query = tep_db_query("select categories_seo_url from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$category_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");

return $category['categories_seo_url'];
 }

function tep_get_products_seo_url($product_id, $language_id = 0) {
global $languages_id;

$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_seo_url from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");

return $product['products_seo_url'];
 }

//Cache
function rdel($path, $deldir = true) { 
	// $path est le chemin relatif au fichier php 
	// $deldir (param?re optionel, par d?aut ?vrai) permet de dire si vous souhaitez supprimer le r?ertoire (vrai) ou le vider uniquement (faux) 

// on v?ifie d'abord que le nom du repertoire contient "/" ?la fin, sinon on le lui rajoute 
	if ($path[strlen($path)-1] != "/") 
			$path .= "/"; 

if (is_dir($path)) { 
			$d = opendir($path); 

while ($f = readdir($d)) { 
					if ($f != "." && $f != "..") { 
							$rf = $path . $f; // chemin relatif au fichier php 

if (is_dir($rf)) // si c'est un r?ertoire on appel r?ursivement la fonction 
									rdel($rf); 
							else // sinon on efface le fichier 
									unlink($rf); 
					} 
			} 
			closedir($d); 

if ($deldir) // si $deldir est vrai on efface le r?ertoire 
					rmdir($path); 
	} 
	else { 
			unlink($path); 
	} 
} 

//Fin cache
?>

Starting at line 15 to line 50 /includes/modules/shipping/fedex1.php

class fedex1 {
var $code, $title, $description, $sort_order, $icon, $tax_class, $enabled, $meter, $intl;
var $cart_total, $cart_total_per_one, $cart_weight, $cart_weight_per_one, $cart_shipping_num_boxes, $cart_qty;

// class constructor
function fedex1() {
global $order; //zone change

$this->code = 'fedex1';
  $this->title = MODULE_SHIPPING_FEDEX1_TEXT_TITLE;
  $this->description = MODULE_SHIPPING_FEDEX1_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;
  $this->sort_order = MODULE_SHIPPING_FEDEX1_SORT_ORDER;
  $this->icon = DIR_WS_ICONS . 'shipping_fedex.gif';
  $this->tax_class = MODULE_SHIPPING_FEDEX1_TAX_CLASS;
  $this->enabled = ((MODULE_SHIPPING_FEDEX1_STATUS == 'True') ? true : false);
  $this->meter = MODULE_SHIPPING_FEDEX1_METER;

//zone change(s)
		if ( ($this->enabled == true) && ((int)MODULE_SHIPPING_FEDEX1_ZONE > 0) ) {
	$check_flag = false;
	$check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . MODULE_SHIPPING_FEDEX1_ZONE . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $order->delivery['country']['id'] . "' order by zone_id");
	while ($check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query)) {
	  if ($check['zone_id'] < 1) {
		$check_flag = true;
		break;
	  } elseif ($check['zone_id'] == $order->delivery['zone_id']) {
		$check_flag = true;
		break;
	  }
	}

if ($check_flag == false) {
	  $this->enabled = false;
	}
  }
  //end

thank you so much, nick.

Can you post your shopping_cart.php after adding the GC module codes?

Edited by blafrog

Im sorry, can't seem to get it. Where do I find the codes to remove?

If login, comes up this error. cannot redeclare class order_total

Can you send me shopping_cart.php & modules/shipping_estimator.php please? I see your codes was inserted difference place.

<?php if (CARTSHIP_ONOFF == 'Enabled') { require(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'shipping_estimator.php'); } else {}; ?>

I have to put the GC codes into shipping_estimator.php in order to show button. Maybe two closing </form> causing problem.

Well my code is inserted in a different place because my shopping cart layout is probably different then yours.

Ok to fix your problem do this

includes/classes/order_total.php class

find:

while (list(, $value) = each($this->modules)) {
	  include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/modules/order_total/' .
$value);
	  include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'order_total/' . $value);

$class = substr($value, 0, strrpos($value, '.'));
	  $GLOBALS[$class] = new $class;
	}

and change to:

while (list(, $value) = each($this->modules)) {
	  include_once(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language .
'/modules/order_total/' . $value);
	  include_once(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'order_total/' . $value);

$class = substr($value, 0, strrpos($value, '.'));
	  $GLOBALS[$class] = new $class;
	}

That should fix your issues.

Finally got it to work, I took your fix for class order_total, changed it to include_once. It reminded me redeclare errors.

So I changed modules/shipping_estimator.php.

include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'shipping.php');

to

include_once(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'shipping.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');

to

require_once(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');

I also changed classes/shipping.php

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($include_modules); $i<$n; $i++) {
	  include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/modules/shipping/' . $include_modules[$i]['file']);
	  include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'shipping/' . $include_modules[$i]['file']);

$GLOBALS[$include_modules[$i]['class']] = new $include_modules[$i]['class'];
	}

to

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($include_modules); $i<$n; $i++) {
	  include_once(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/modules/shipping/' . $include_modules[$i]['file']);
	  include_once(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'shipping/' . $include_modules[$i]['file']);

$GLOBALS[$include_modules[$i]['class']] = new $include_modules[$i]['class'];
	}

Thank you so much for your help. Hope this would help someone too.

PS, I didn't remove the code "Alias function for Store configuration values in the Administration Tool"

You probably didn't have to do all that but if it works then it's all good. With your ship in cart, do you get quotes when users are not logged in?

Quotes worked when users not logged in.

See I can't get mine to work, can I take a look at yours?

Where's the code for the GC checkout button?

The buttons are generated from Google so you can not alter the size of them but you can alter the transparency etc. Future releases of GC are suppose to allow you to have different buttons to accommodate the layout of your site. So as of now you are stuck with that is there.

Here is some info on the buttons and what you can do

Google Checkout Buttons

Yes I use FF. What do you mean by Google Checkout Acceptance Mark? Are you referring to the infobox that describes about GC?

Yes, when you click on the acceptance mark in firefox, pop up doesn't seem to work right. I check other sites, they don't have problem weird pop up. Can you check --> http://www.k-netsystems.net. I just put the same code, don't know what causing it.

Not sure if I can post my site here, if not please remove it. Thank you.