The e-commerce.

Stuck at installation payment fee 123

sdk

I am trying to install payment fee 123, I added the code from te install.txt:

I copied the

english language file into includes/languages/modules/order_total

the module into includes/modules/oder_total

# go to catalog/includes/classes/payment.php
# REPLACE the function selection() around line 125 with the one below: (or ADD the //added for ot_fixed_payment_chg" lines)
 function selection() {
  $selection_array = array();
  include_once (DIR_WS_MODULES.'order_total/ot_fixed_payment_chg.php'); // added for ot_fixed_payment_chg
  $pay_chg = new ot_fixed_payment_chg; // added for ot_fixed_payment_chg
  if (is_array($this->modules)) {
	reset($this->modules);
	while (list(, $value) = each($this->modules)) {
	  $class = substr($value, 0, strrpos($value, '.'));
	  if ($GLOBALS[$class]->enabled) {
		$selection = $GLOBALS[$class]->selection();
		$selection['cost'] = $pay_chg->get_payment_cost($class); // added for ot_fixed_payment_chg
		if (is_array($selection)) $selection_array[] = $selection;
	  }
	}
  }
  return $selection_array;
}

# go to catalog/checkout_payment.php  
# find this line (around 257)
				<td class="main" colspan="3"><b><?php echo $selection[$i]['module']; ?></b></td>

# REPLACE with:
				<td class="main" colspan="3"><b>
				  <?php 
					  echo $selection[$i]['module'];
					  if ($selection[$i]['cost']){
						echo ' ('.$currencies->format($selection[$i]['cost']).')'; 
					  }
				  ?></b></td>

Now when I order something it show an extra of 6.45 on the confirmation. However it does not say in front of it what that 6.45 is (Should be payment fee or something like that). And I can't find where the height of the payment fee is located, only 1 of my methods requires +5 euro (dutch rembours, payment on delivery).

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Quicker answers come from the Dutch forum specially if it's about special Dutch items like Rembours .

Use the cod.php that comes with the download.

Download: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3334

Read the Readme

:)

"If you're working on something new, then you are necessarily an amateur."

I checked again, there is no modified cod.php in the package I downloaded.

Can I only use your link or do I need the one I tried to install aswel? (Payment fee 1.2.3)

I uninstalled the payment 1.2.3 and installed your contribution. The installation seemed correct (I can set options ad the admin panel) however no cost get added. Maybe it has to do with the tax as set in the readme?

I currently set the "zone" to a custom made Netherlands, I added "games" wit 19% under that zone. Maybe that influences the options for the contribution?

I uninstalled the payment 1.2.3 and installed your contribution. The installation seemed correct (I can set options ad the admin panel) however no cost get added. Maybe it has to do with the tax as set in the readme?

I currently set the "zone" to a custom made Netherlands, I added "games" wit 19% under that zone. Maybe that influences the options for the contribution?

You will have to set the rates for the shipping.

You will have to set the Tax Class to 19%

If that does not work: you will have to work on Zones, Tax Rates and Tax Classes untill they are O.K.

"If you're working on something new, then you are necessarily an amateur."

You will have to set the rates for the shipping.

You will have to set the Tax Class to 19%

If that does not work: you will have to work on Zones, Tax Rates and Tax Classes untill they are O.K.

Why would I want to add tax to my shipping fee? I'm a business so I can do that tax free as far as I know.

I'm currently getting this:

Sub-Totaal: 254.65EUR

TPG Post, Hardware, Aangetekend (Best Way): 5.50EUR

: 6.46EUR

Tax: 34.20EUR

Totaal: 260.15EUR

If correct the 6.46 should be the module for "rembours/payment fee" (removed payment fee only used rembours pack now).

However when I think about it, 5.50 times 1.19 Tax= 6.46. So maybe that is just the shipment with taxes???

But when I choose price per order of 1.50 I still get 6.46.... There is something really weird going on.

So 2 things are wrong:

1) there is no text before the : 6.46 euro

2) If i choose pay in advance or another send option there still is 6.46 euro's added.

Can someone point me to the cause or give me a solution?

Thanks.

English translation:

Sub-Total: 254.65EUR

Flat Rate (Best Way): 5.50EUR

Default Tax: 34.20EUR

Total: 260.15EUR

Ok really weird watch this:

Sub-Totaal: 254.65EUR

TPG Post, Games, Niet aangetekend (Alleen voor Games. Niet verzekerd niet aangetekend.): 2.50EUR

standaard belasting: 34.20EUR

Totaal: 257.15EUR

So when you calculate 254.65+2.5 you get 257.15, so the 6.46 isn't used but it is on the bill:S:S.

When I set Cash on Delivery to zone "Netherlands" in stead of --- (all zones) I can no longer choose it, how do I make clear to the program that I am a dutch customer:S?

Forget the last comment about Netherlands, I had to add The Netherlands to the folder I created.

Having the samen problem though, I have no problem in giving my admin login or ftp acces...

• 6 months later...

Archived