• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SiteMonitor

Jack_mcs

Hi Jack, hope your well

I have just tried to run sitemonitor on my site which I have not done for quite a while, shame on me...

Anyway it is now not working as it should. I have installed some contributions over a period of time and I am not sure if this has affected sitemonitor.

Firstly how can I find out which version of sitemonitor I installed as I no longer have the files used and secondly how can I upgrade to the latest version?

If I know which version I used I can manually check for any code mismatches and then I would like to upgrade to the latest version as I have that installed on another site and it does give you more information.

For reference what is happening is when I run "Manually Execute Sitemonitor" and click update it is not finding any new files or deleted files. I have just installed a contribution and expected it to show these files which it did not.

When I run "Manually Check for Hacked Files" this is running as expected and did show then new files

When I run "Delete Reference File" the site returns to a blank white screen and I have to click the back button to get back to my site

When I run "Execute Sitemonitor" this also returns to a blank empty screen and I again have to click the back button to get back to my site.

I do not know how long ago it was that the contribution worked properly, sorry.

Michael

If you nstalled the optional Version Checker contribution (just upload two files) then the version will be shown in the heading on the sitemonitor page. If not, you can look in the sitemonitor_admin.php file. The version is shown in the code in the first 10-20 lines, assuming your version is not too old.

A white screen usually means the script it timing out due to too many files,which would make sense if files have been added and it was working before. You can get around using the instance option but your version has to have that option.

You should upgrade to the latest version regardless because it has improvements you should have. The last version has a wrong file for 2.3 so if you are using that oscommerce versin, be sure to see the posts in this thread regarding that.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

If you nstalled the optional Version Checker contribution (just upload two files) then the version will be shown in the heading on the sitemonitor page. If not, you can look in the sitemonitor_admin.php file. The version is shown in the code in the first 10-20 lines, assuming your version is not too old.

A white screen usually means the script it timing out due to too many files,which would make sense if files have been added and it was working before. You can get around using the instance option but your version has to have that option.

You should upgrade to the latest version regardless because it has improvements you should have. The last version has a wrong file for 2.3 so if you are using that oscommerce versin, be sure to see the posts in this thread regarding that.

Thank you for your prompt response, much appreciated.

I will do what you suggested today.

Thank you

I have checked the version number and its old, V 1.2 dated 24 September 2006.

What would suggest is the best way to upgrade, go through each version number one at a time or can I by-pass any versions to make it quicker?

Thanks again,

Michael

I have checked the version number and its old, V 1.2 dated 24 September 2006.

What would suggest is the best way to upgrade, go through each version number one at a time or can I by-pass any versions to make it quicker?

Thanks again,

Michael

I would just do a new installation. Delete all of the Sitemonitor files since they have all changed considerably from that version.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

I made it through step 5 without a problem but I'm stuck at 6. I am in Admin>Sitemonitor>Admin and clicked on the first Update button and got the proper results but when I try clicking on the second or third "Update" button next I get the following:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Apache Server at www.mysite.com Port 443

Any ideas what is wrong here? I was getting the 30 second timeout message before, but my whole server was apparently running slow, so I figured that was why. Could this Internal Server Error still be associated with something they (my host) may be doing or would it be related to my install?

The only thing I didn't do in the SiteMonitor>Configure area is setup the options that reference "Curl", mainly because I have no idea if I (my hosting setup) am using it. Are those 3 "curl" settings in the Configure settings completely optional? Or could them being empty be the reason I am stuck here?

I am sorry if this has already been discussed, but I tried searching this topic for various phrases to find a match and the search feature isn't performing to well at all and 96 pages is a lot to thumb through trying to manually find a phrase.

Edited by ggrant3

I made it through step 5 without a problem but I'm stuck at 6. I am in Admin>Sitemonitor>Admin and clicked on the first Update button and got the proper results but when I try clicking on the second or third "Update" button next I get the following:

Internal Server Error

That usually happens the other way around (dies on the first update, not the second) but the reason is probably the same. Try editing the directories to ignore in the configure section so more directories are excluded and see if that helps.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Try editing the directories to ignore in the configure section so more directories are excluded and see if that helps.

Not getting what you mean. I have all the stock/default settings in place in the Exclude sections.

Do you mean I should try excluding some directories in the Configure section? If so, how would I know which ones to start with? Are there any particular one I should try first?

Edited by ggrant3

Not getting what you mean. I have all the stock/default settings in place in the Exclude sections.

Do you mean I should try excluding some directories in the Configure section? If so, how would I know which ones to start with? Are there any particular one I should try first?

It doesn't matter since it is just a test. Try using the exclude all if you want and then adding directories back in. The idea is to see if it will run with the number of files to check reduced. If it doesn't run with all directories excluded, then something is wrong with your setup. If it does, add the includes directory and try again. If it works, add the images directory and try again. If it works...

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

It doesn't matter since it is just a test. Try using the exclude all if you want and then adding directories back in. The idea is to see if it will run with the number of files to check reduced. If it doesn't run with all directories excluded, then something is wrong with your setup. If it does, add the includes directory and try again. If it works, add the images directory and try again. If it works...

Okay I have been able to add the includes and images folders back in without a problem.

On the configure page it states that "At least one entry is required" for the Exclude section. Since my admin section has been re-named and password protected via the cpanel, would it be safe to assume I could just leave that as the one required entry in the exclude section?

Or is there a more recommended entry to leave in that exclude section?

Also, when I delete the reference file and then click on the second update button I get a report of 4 mismatches found. and in the report it shows:

NEW FILES:

Found a new file named images/Base - style 112, 212.bmp

Found a new file named images/Base - Style 106, 118

DELETED FILES:

Found a deleted file named images/Base - style 112

Found a deleted file named images/Base - Style 106

SIZE MISMATCH:

No size differences found...

TIME MISMATCH:

No time mismatches found...

PERMISSIONS MISMATCH:

No permissions mismatches found...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitemonitor (0) ran on October 27, 2011, 9:39 am

Total mismatches found were 4

Total files being monitored is 1452

I have gone through this process a couple times and the same results keep appearing. I was thinking that deleting the reference file would clear out the "history" and give it a new basis for comparing the next scan to. Am I wrong or skipping a step?

Edited by ggrant3

Okay I have been able to add the includes and images folders back in without a problem.

On the configure page it states that "At least one entry is required" for the Exclude section. Since my admin section has been re-named and password protected via the cpanel, would it be safe to assume I could just leave that as the one required entry in the exclude section?

Or is there a more recommended entry to leave in that exclude section?

The admin/quarantine and or cgi-bin are almost always not checked so you could use one of those. You should check your admin since it can be hacked too.

Also, when I delete the reference file and then click on the second update button I get a report of 4 mismatches found. and in the report it shows:

I have gone through this process a couple times and the same results keep appearing. I was thinking that deleting the reference file would clear out the "history" and give it a new basis for comparing the next scan to. Am I wrong or skipping a step?

After deleting the reference file, you should click on the top update button to create a new one.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

The admin/quarantine and or cgi-bin are almost always not checked so you could use one of those. You should check your admin since it can be hacked too.

Okay that's fine. I wanted to have the admin section checked too, so that's good.

After deleting the reference file, you should click on the top update button to create a new one.

Oh, maybe I'm deleting the reference file wrong then. I have been clicking on the top update button which says "Delete Reference File: Delete the reference file and create a new one."

Should I just delete the reference file using an ftp program and then come into Admin>Sitemonitor>Admin and then click on the top update button to create a new one? Then click the 2nd or 3rd Update button to run the scan?

Oh, maybe I'm deleting the reference file wrong then. I have been clicking on the top update button which says "Delete Reference File: Delete the reference file and create a new one."

Should I just delete the reference file using an ftp program and then come into Admin>Sitemonitor>Admin and then click on the top update button to create a new one? Then click the 2nd or 3rd Update button to run the scan?

You were doing it correctly. I thought you meant you manually delete via the ftp method. If you do it from the top update button, it should work correctly. SiteMonitor doesn't work with files that have invlaid names, like Style 106, 118, so you will get errors like that. The best thing to do is to remove such images. They don't serve a purpose and just clutter the account, use up disk space and provide a convienent place for hackers to hide code.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

SiteMonitor doesn't work with files that have invlaid names, like Style 106, 118, so you will get errors like that. The best thing to do is to remove such images. They don't serve a purpose and just clutter the account, use up disk space and provide a convienent place for hackers to hide code.

Oh that must be it then, the filename must be causing the issue. I need the actual images though, they are for some of my products. So maybe I'll just rename them instead.

What makes the above filename "invalid"? The spacing or commas, I guess?

Oh that must be it then, the filename must be causing the issue. I need the actual images though, they are for some of my products. So maybe I'll just rename them instead.

What makes the above filename "invalid"? The spacing or commas, I guess?

Invalid was a poor choice of words. Comma's and spaces can be used in web work but the browsers parser has to take extra steps to interpret them so they are not cosidered good choices and are generally frowned upon. I didn't put any code in SiteMonitor because the time it takes to try to figure out such filenames casues the code to be slower than it need be and, in the case of SiteMonitor, speed is very important. The most common reason for failure is due to it timing out. If I spent enough time on it I'm sure I could come up with some way to make it work and not be too costly, in terms of time, but I've only got so much time so it is not likely to be done.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I am trying to update my SiteMonitor from 2.9 to 3.0.

I have gone through the support thread, and saw mention of a problem I am having, which is "Warning: Missing argument 1 for GetLogFiles(), called in ..... ", for which you suggested a replacement file for sitemonitor_admin.php.

I am not sure if my version is 2.3 or RC2/MS2 - it was based on Creloaded 6.1. - I noted that the different versions of the upgrade contain differences in 3 files - admin/sitemonitor_admin.php, admin/sitemonitor_configure_setup.php and admin/includes/boxes/sitemonitor.php .

If I use the replacement sitemonitor_admin.php file, when I click on SiteMonitor in the left column in the administration, it shows only the configure screen, and toggling between 'Admin' and 'Configure' does not change it.

When I use the RC2/MS2 file, I get these, on the 'Admin' button:

Warning: Missing argument 1 for GetLogFiles(), called in /home/username/public_html/admin/sitemonitor_admin.php on line 206 and defined in /home/username/public_html/admin/includes/functions/sitemonitor_functions.php on line 498

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/username/public_html/admin/includes/functions/sitemonitor_functions.php on line 479

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/username/public_html/admin/includes/functions/sitemonitor_functions.php on line 508

Also, the following errors display in pink:

The sitemonitor_log file cannot be written to.

The sitemonitor_reference file cannot be written to.

The sitemonitor_log directory has permissions of 755.

I have 2 configure files, with different exclude files, and the separate configurations do not appear to be saved, because the same exclude files show when I switch between the files.

With the above messages still showing, I ran the delete reference file for both, and execute sitemonitor for both. I received an email for the first one, but did not see a log file, and the "The sitemonitor_reference file cannot be written to" message no longer appears, but the others do.

For executing the second, I am getting these messages:

Warning: require(sitemonitor_configure_1.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/username/public_html/admin/sitemonitor.php on line 16

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'sitemonitor_configure_1.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/username/public_html/admin/sitemonitor.php on line 16

Any suggestions?

I am trying to update my SiteMonitor from 2.9 to 3.0.

I have gone through the support thread, and saw mention of a problem I am having, which is "Warning: Missing argument 1 for GetLogFiles(), called in ..... ", for which you suggested a replacement file for sitemonitor_admin.php.

I am not sure if my version is 2.3 or RC2/MS2 - it was based on Creloaded 6.1. - I noted that the different versions of the upgrade contain differences in 3 files - admin/sitemonitor_admin.php,

For executing the second, I am getting these messages:

Warning: require(sitemonitor_configure_1.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/username/public_html/admin/sitemonitor.php on line 16

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'sitemonitor_configure_1.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/username/public_html/admin/sitemonitor.php on line 16

Any suggestions?

I can't offer support for CRE shops (against the rules here) so I can't say much other than it sounds like you made a mistake in the upgrade since it is looking ofr sitemonitor_configure.php and version 3 doesn't use that file.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

• 2 weeks later...

A few weeks ago I added V3.0 to 2 RC2a domains hosted on a multi-domain hosting account. Both run as cron jobs around 06:00 as recommended. Thank you for the peace of mind this brings.

In the last few days the quieter of the 2 domains has the following error at the top of the sitemonitor_admin.php admin page.

WARNING: Database tables have changed.
I backed up and downloaded the database then compared with a backup from a few days before using DiffMerge. The only changes are to counter values in Counter (counter) and products_description (products_viewed). The other more active domain is not reporting this.

I have re-uploaded all original files apart from sitemonitor_configure_0.txt just in case there was a problem with the original FTP upload.

Any ideas why this is happening and what I should do to prevent it?

A few weeks ago I added V3.0 to 2 RC2a domains hosted on a multi-domain hosting account. Both run as cron jobs around 06:00 as recommended. Thank you for the peace of mind this brings.

In the last few days the quieter of the 2 domains has the following error at the top of the sitemonitor_admin.php admin page.

I backed up and downloaded the database then compared with a backup from a few days before using DiffMerge. The only changes are to counter values in Counter (counter) and products_description (products_viewed). The other more active domain is not reporting this.

I have re-uploaded all original files apart from sitemonitor_configure_0.txt just in case there was a problem with the original FTP upload.

Any ideas why this is happening and what I should do to prevent it?

One of the relatiely new hacking methofs is for the hacker to add entries in the manufacturers and languages tables. There may be others but these are the only ones I've see. When you first go to SiteMonitor's Admin, it checks to see if the sitemonitor_db_reference.txt file is present and, if not, it creates one with the contents of those tables. When you go back into Admin, it compares the tables with that file and reports the error you are seeing if they don't match. There isn't a method in place to reset that file so if you have such an error, you need to delete that file (this will be changed in a later version). But the first thing you need to do is to check your tables,which is explained in the readme file.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Thanks for the information Jack. I have deleted the file and re-run the Admin. Delete Reference File routine which recreated it. That has cleared the warning. I cheched with an even older db backup and found nothing alarming.

I had a good look at the readme.txt file and admit I had missed that reference. While checking I spotted this bit in IMPORTANT NOTES 1)

But if the configure page is filled in while on a non-secure page, it is possible for someone to obtain that login information. <snip> In that case, you should enable ssl for your admin so entering this information is safe.

How do I "enable ssl for your admin"? I can find no option in either this contributions admin or the osC configuration apart from Configuration, Sessions, Check SSL Session ID (currently false) but I am not sure what this is for.

How do I "enable ssl for your admin"? I can find no option in either this contributions admin or the osC configuration apart from Configuration, Sessions, Check SSL Session ID (currently false) but I am not sure what this is for.

See this thread: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=193738&hl=

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

• 4 weeks later...

I downloaded and installed the latest site monitor unfortunately when going to the admin section the screen remains blank.

Following the instructions in the readme

http://YOUR_DOMAIN_N....php?override=1

got me to the config page.

No error messages at the top of the screen but the "Exclude Selector:" did not have any content.

After clicking on update got this message

Error 403: Forbidden
Your PHP settings have been disabled by an H-Sphere administrator.
Your current PHP configuration:
This configuration was changed: Mon Dec 5 02:00:10 UTC 2011
Please bring your PHP configuration in compliance with admin settings or request your administrator to re-enable support of your settings.

I turned on error messaes in applic top to

error_reporting ( E_ALL | E_STRICT );

and got this

Admin configure is set to ( with admin directory and site name replaced )

<?php
/*
 osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com
 Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce
 Released under the GNU General Public License
*/
// Define the webserver and path parameters
// * DIR_FS_* = Filesystem directories (local/physical)
// * DIR_WS_* = Webserver directories (virtual/URL)
 define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://xxxxxxxx.com'); // eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers
 define('HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER', 'http://xxxxxxxx.com');
 define('HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER', '');
 define('ENABLE_SSL_CATALOG', 'false'); // secure webserver for catalog module
 define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/'); // where the pages are located on the server
 define('DIR_WS_ADMIN', '/commerce/catalog/admindir/'); // absolute path required
 define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admindir/'); // absolute pate required
 define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/commerce/catalog/'); // absolute path required
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/'); // absolute path required
 define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');
 define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');
 define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'images/');
 define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');
 define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');
 define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');[code]
Notice: Constant HTTP_SERVER already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 13
Notice: Constant HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 14
Notice: Constant HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 15
Notice: Constant ENABLE_SSL_CATALOG already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 16
Notice: Constant DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 17
Notice: Constant DIR_WS_ADMIN already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 18
Notice: Constant DIR_FS_ADMIN already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 19
Notice: Constant DIR_WS_CATALOG already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 20
Notice: Constant DIR_FS_CATALOG already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 21
Notice: Constant DIR_WS_IMAGES already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 22
Notice: Constant DIR_WS_ICONS already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 23
Notice: Constant DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 24
Notice: Constant DIR_WS_INCLUDES already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 25
Notice: Constant DIR_WS_BOXES already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 26
Notice: Constant DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 27
Notice: Constant DIR_WS_CLASSES already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 28
Notice: Constant DIR_WS_MODULES already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 29
Notice: Constant DIR_WS_LANGUAGES already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 30
Notice: Constant DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 31
Notice: Constant DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 32
Notice: Constant DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 33
Notice: Constant DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 34
Notice: Constant DIR_FS_BACKUP already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 35
Notice: Constant DB_SERVER already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 38
Notice: Constant DB_SERVER_USERNAME already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 39
Notice: Constant DB_SERVER_PASSWORD already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 40
Notice: Constant DB_DATABASE already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 41
Notice: Constant USE_PCONNECT already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 42
Notice: Constant STORE_SESSIONS already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 43
Notice: Constant MODULE_PAYMENT_INVOICE_SORT_ORDER already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/application_top.php on line 75
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php:13) in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/includes/osc_sec.php on line 18
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php:13) in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

I have checked config.php and deleted the first line and replaced it by <?php

Same result

<?php
/*
*/
 define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://xxxxxxxx.com'); // eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers
 define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/'); // where the pages are located on the server
 define('DIR_WS_ADMIN', '/commerce/catalog/admindir/'); // absolute path required
 define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admindir/'); // absolute pate required
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/'); // absolute path required
 define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');
 define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');
 define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');
 define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');
 define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'images/');
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/modules/');
 define('DIR_FS_BACKUP', DIR_FS_ADMIN . 'backups/');

?>

Can you cast any light on this?

Thanks

FF

Edited by FrostyFred

Sorry, cut and paste fever.

Error message is not preceded by half of my config file, it should read

I turned on error messaes in applic top to

error_reporting ( E_ALL | E_STRICT );

and got this

Notice: Constant HTTP_SERVER already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 13
Notice: Constant HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 14
Notice: Constant HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 15
Notice: Constant ENABLE_SSL_CATALOG already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 16
Notice: Constant DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 17
Notice: Constant DIR_WS_ADMIN already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 18
Notice: Constant DIR_FS_ADMIN already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 19
Notice: Constant DIR_WS_CATALOG already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 20
Notice: Constant DIR_FS_CATALOG already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 21
Notice: Constant DIR_WS_IMAGES already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 22
Notice: Constant DIR_WS_ICONS already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 23
Notice: Constant DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 24
Notice: Constant DIR_WS_INCLUDES already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 25
Notice: Constant DIR_WS_BOXES already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 26
Notice: Constant DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 27
Notice: Constant DIR_WS_CLASSES already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 28
Notice: Constant DIR_WS_MODULES already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 29
Notice: Constant DIR_WS_LANGUAGES already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 30
Notice: Constant DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 31
Notice: Constant DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 32
Notice: Constant DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 33
Notice: Constant DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 34
Notice: Constant DIR_FS_BACKUP already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 35
Notice: Constant DB_SERVER already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 38
Notice: Constant DB_SERVER_USERNAME already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 39
Notice: Constant DB_SERVER_PASSWORD already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 40
Notice: Constant DB_DATABASE already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 41
Notice: Constant USE_PCONNECT already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 42
Notice: Constant STORE_SESSIONS already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php on line 43
Notice: Constant MODULE_PAYMENT_INVOICE_SORT_ORDER already defined in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/application_top.php on line 75
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php:13) in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/includes/osc_sec.php on line 18
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/configure.php:13) in /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/commerce/catalog/admin4AlBe/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

I have checked config.php and deleted the first line and replaced it by <?php

Same result

<?php
/*
*/
 define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');
 define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');
 define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');
 define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');
 define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'images/');
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/modules/');
 define('DIR_FS_BACKUP', DIR_FS_ADMIN . 'backups/');

?>

and yes it should read commerce/catalog

Thanks again

Edited by FrostyFred

Same result

See the fix posted in the last few pages.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons