• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SiteMonitor

Jack_mcs

Thanks for your support.

But please tell me something..

If I exclude folder 'admin' it means that all subfolders are also excluded...

Maybe here is my problem...

For the info Inoticed that configuration is not keeping my setup...

Thanks and regards

K.

Sorry that I am quating one post after another...

Ok, I tested like you advised and it works.

But when I did Maual checked for hacked files I got that kind of result

212 help.php system

what mean system...?

Thanks and regards

K.

Ok, I tested like you advised and it works.

But when I did Maual checked for hacked files I got that kind of result

what mean system...?

It means the file named help.php has suspect code it in around line 212 and the suspect code uses the system word in it. That file is not a standard oscommerce file so unless you know where it came from, it may be a hacker file and should be removed.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Working fine here, but the "Logged in as: c (Logoff)" is back...

Hmm, strange. I just checked and the fix I previously posted for that is in the new file so I don't see how that is happening. Is the problem still in the configure section? Is the code I posted for the fix in your file?

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

Getting this error when i run the script:

Warning: opendir(home/user/public_html/store/shop/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/user/public_html/store/shop/admin/includes/functions/sitemonitor_functions.php on line 245

Checking the link in the file, here's the code:

$dp=opendir($dir); 

Anyone can help me?

Warning: opendir(home/user/public_html/store/shop/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/user/public_html/store/shop/admin/includes/functions/sitemonitor_functions.php on line 245

It appears you have an incorrectly setup shop, unless your username is really user. Ask your host what your actual username is and change your code/settings to use that.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hmm, strange. I just checked and the fix I previously posted for that is in the new file so I don't see how that is happening. Is the problem still in the configure section? Is the code I posted for the fix in your file?

It happens when I click the "Sitemonitor" menu button now. (Before I press Configure).

And yes, the code for the fix ($adminSM) is in my file.

It appears you have an incorrectly setup shop, unless your username is really user. Ask your host what your actual username is and change your code/settings to use that.

It never asked me password or username before.

Are you telling about my host login and password or my database login and password?

Wich file i ned edit?

Hi Jack

Thank you for this probably most useful contribution!!!

I think that have a problem in admin/site monitor/configure

Whatever email address to enter in "Email address that the SiteMonitor email will be sent to." after refresh it is ever changed to STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS after browser refresh.

I find this line in sitemonitor_configure_setup.php:

{

$switch['to_address'] = GetConfigureSetting($fp[$i], "'", "'");

$switch['to_address'] = ($switch['to_address'] === 'some_address@your_domain.com') ? STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS : $switch['to_address'];

}

else if (strpos($fp[$i], "\$from") !== FALSE)

{

$switch['from_address'] = GetConfigureSetting($fp[$i], "'", "'");

$switch['from_address'] = ($switch['from_address'] === 'From: some_address@your_domain.com') ? "From: " . STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS : $switch['from_address'];

}

and think the error come from it.

Edited by spear

It never asked me password or username before.

Are you telling about my host login and password or my database login and password?

Wich file i ned edit?

Sitemonitor needs the username of your account. You have it entered as user. If that is incorrect, then either you entered it that way or your sites configure file is incorrect. I can't tell you what your username is. If you don't know it, you'll need to ask your host or look back through this thread for where it explains how to find it.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

It happens when I click the "Sitemonitor" menu button now. (Before I press Configure).

And yes, the code for the fix ($adminSM) is in my file.

I'm not aware of a Sitemonitor button. Do you mean the Sitemonitor link in the left column? If so, that loads the Sitemonitor admin section. Is that what you mean?

Edited by Jack_mcs

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I think that have a problem in admin/site monitor/configure

Whatever email address to enter in "Email address that the SiteMonitor email will be sent to." after refresh it is ever changed to STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS after browser refresh.

I find this line in sitemonitor_configure_setup.php:

STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS is an oscommerce definition. The error is saying it doesn't exist, which seems unlikely. If it were missing, you would have errors elsewhere too, like when an order is placed. Assuming that is not the case, I can't imagine why you are getting that error.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I'm not aware of a Sitemonitor button. Do you mean the Sitemonitor link in the left column? If so, that loads the Sitemonitor admin section. Is that what you mean?

Yes, it's the link..:blush:

Yes, it's the link..:blush:

Yep, you're right. It is the same mistake as before but in a different file. To fix it, edit sitemonitor_admin.php and change

$admin = trim(DIR_WS_ADMIN, '/');
 if ($admin === 'admin') {

to

$adminSM = trim(DIR_WS_ADMIN, '/');
 if ($adminSM === 'admin') {

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Yep, you're right. It is the same mistake as before but in a different file. To fix it, edit sitemonitor_admin.php and change

to

Thanks, now it's right..:)

STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS is an oscommerce definition. The error is saying it doesn't exist, which seems unlikely. If it were missing, you would have errors elsewhere too, like when an order is placed. Assuming that is not the case, I can't imagine why you are getting that error.

Thanks Juck, for quick replay. I just checked the file sitemonitor_configure.php and there is set correct email $to = '[email protected]';

I am wonder why I still receive emails with SM reports to the company email address which is stored only in the admin panel as store owner email address.

p.s. I just find out that it remember any other email address, but not this one which is used for From. I mean "From email" and "To email" must be different.

Edited by spear

Thanks Juck, for quick replay. I just checked the file sitemonitor_configure.php and there is set correct email $to = '[email protected]';

I am wonder why I still receive emails with SM reports to the company email address which is stored only in the admin panel as store owner email address.

p.s. I just find out that it remember any other email address, but not this one which is used for From. I mean "From email" and "To email" must be different.

I don't understand the question.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

to

Jack, I was not having that problem, but should I apply the recommended change as well?

I am running your latest version.

Thanks

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

Jack, I was not having that problem, but should I apply the recommended change as well?

I don't think it will cause any issues by not changing it but I haven't tested it so can't say for sure. The only way I can think it might be a problem is if you switched from the SiteMonitor section to some other section in admin. The fix will be in the next version though.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I don't think it will cause any issues by not changing it but I haven't tested it so can't say for sure. The only way I can think it might be a problem is if you switched from the SiteMonitor section to some other section in admin. The fix will be in the next version though.

I applied the modification, Site Monitor runs fine and I clicked around in Admin with no problems.

Thanks again.

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

Sitemonitor needs the username of your account. You have it entered as user. If that is incorrect, then either you entered it that way or your sites configure file is incorrect. I can't tell you what your username is. If you don't know it, you'll need to ask your host or look back through this thread for where it explains how to find it.

Hi, hmm, I think that we need some clarification:

the username and password is for:

- protection admin folder

- access to admin management of store

- databese

Thanks for clarification...

Regards

I don't understand the question.

There have no question.

I only say that in admin/site monitor/configure the values in:

"Email address that the SiteMonitor email will be sent to."

and

"Email address that the SiteMonitor email is sent from (useful for multiple shops)."

must be different. If they are same the letter goes to store owner email address only.

Hi, hmm, I think that we need some clarification:

the username and password is for:

- protection admin folder

- access to admin management of store

- databese

Thanks for clarification...

Regards

Your hosting account has a username assigned to it. That username allows the code to find its way around your shop. SiteMonitor needs to know what that username is.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

There have no question.

I only say that in admin/site monitor/configure the values in:

"Email address that the SiteMonitor email will be sent to."

and

"Email address that the SiteMonitor email is sent from (useful for multiple shops)."

must be different. If they are same the letter goes to store owner email address only.

No, they don't need to be different. I don't know why your installation needs that but it is not required.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons