• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Quantity Price Breaks

jpweber

Anyone know of a version of the Quantity Price Breaks that actually works? http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1242/

I've just been having a hard time with this, and e-mailing people on here, I don't know anyone who's gotten a version to work yet. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

J

Jason

Simple 1-2-3 Intructions on how to get, install and configure SSL

The Google Sandbox explained

Simple to follow instructions on how to change the look of your OSC

How To Make A Horrible OSC Website

my toolbox: All things WordPress-related - All things Adobe-related - PHP Designer 2007 - Codecanyon Junkie - Crimson Editor - Winmerge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP

my installed contributions: Category Banners, File Upload feature-.77, Header Tags, Sort_Product_Attributes_1, XSellv2.3, Price Break 1.11.2, wishlist 3.5, rollover_category_images_v1.2, Short_Description_v2.1, UPSXML_v1_2_3, quickbooks qbi_v2_10, allprods v4.4, Mouseover-effect for image-buttons 1.0, Ultimate_SEO, AAP 1.41, Auto Select State Value, Fast Easy Checkout, Dynamic SiteMap v2.0, Image Magic, Links Manager 1.14, Featured Products, Customer Testimonials, Article Manager, FAQ System, and I'm sure more ...

Anyone know of a version of the Quantity Price Breaks that actually works?
Never used another version than the New bug-fix version: price-break-1.11.2 (correction) Tim Cartwright (Berbee) 10 Nov 2004 one. It contains the manual changes that you need, especially in product_info.php and includes/application_top.php. But I would be surprised if that was the last one working properly :)

hi Jan. I downloaded what you told me to, and installed it, and .... no errors! Well, not yet. The admin side of things look good. I go to the one page where I instituted a price break, and, well, right now, I have it set up so the price of the mount is $199, but if you buy 3 of 'em, it goes down to $169.

Price=$199

So ... quantity blocks: 1

price break level 1: $169 Qty: 3

When I go to that product's page, however, http://www.thevisiondepot.com/catalog/prod...54c0b10447642d4 .... well, I don't see a price quantity break. Maybe I have to type it in there manually?

Also, I can't add more than 2 things to my cart right nwo. If I try to add 3 things, well, it won't accept. Ugh! Well, thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I think I'll get there. I'll just google search and search the forums here. But if you have any suggestions, I'd be more than willing to listen. Thanks a lot Jan,

Jason

Jason

my toolbox: All things WordPress-related - All things Adobe-related - PHP Designer 2007 - Codecanyon Junkie - Crimson Editor - Winmerge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP

my installed contributions: Category Banners, File Upload feature-.77, Header Tags, Sort_Product_Attributes_1, XSellv2.3, Price Break 1.11.2, wishlist 3.5, rollover_category_images_v1.2, Short_Description_v2.1, UPSXML_v1_2_3, quickbooks qbi_v2_10, allprods v4.4, Mouseover-effect for image-buttons 1.0, Ultimate_SEO, AAP 1.41, Auto Select State Value, Fast Easy Checkout, Dynamic SiteMap v2.0, Image Magic, Links Manager 1.14, Featured Products, Customer Testimonials, Article Manager, FAQ System, and I'm sure more ...

I downloaded what you told me to, and installed it, and .... no errors! Well, not yet. The admin side of things look good. I go to the one page where I instituted a price break, and, well, right now, I have it set up so the price of the mount is $199, but if you buy 3 of 'em, it goes down to $169.

Price=$199

So ... quantity blocks: 1

price break level 1: $169 Qty: 3

When I go to that product's page, however, http://www.thevisiondepot.com/catalog/prod...54c0b10447642d4 .... well, I don't see a price quantity break. Maybe I have to type it in there manually?

I don't see the code that adding QPBPP to e.g. product_info.php should give (instructions in that package are in separate files for each page!). For example it says:

<td class="main" align="right"><input type="hidden" name="products_id" value="30"><input type="image" src="includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_in_cart.gif" border="0" alt="Add to Cart" title=" Add to Cart "></td>

However I would expect to something like this:

<td class="main" align="right">
			  <table border="0" align="right">
				<tr><td align="center">
				  Quantity:<input type="text" name="cart_quantity" value="1" size="6">					</td></tr>
				<tr><td align="center">
				  <input type="hidden" name="products_id" value="5"><input type="image" src="includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_in_cart.gif" border="0" alt="Add to Cart" title=" Add to Cart ">					</td></tr>

The field "cart_quantity" is used in application_top.php when adding a product to the cart. If you don't want an input field, at least make it a hidden filed with a value of 1.

Also, I can't add more than 2 things to my cart right nwo. If I try to add 3 things, well, it won't accept.
Weird. However, when adding three or more of those products to the shopping cart I don't see the price going down either.

Hah! Think I got it, Jan. If you're still around, does that look better? Is that how it's supposed to look?

http://www.thevisiondepot.com/catalog/prod...54c0b10447642d4

Thank you so much for bearing with me, Jan. I hope this finally did it!

Jason

Jason

Great. Thank you Jan. I'll eventually go in there and change the look, but I'm just glad it works for now. Have a great day,

J

Jason

Hi Guys, I just added this contrib to a client's site of mine, and Despite the fact that it is indeed a great contribution, If I change the quantity for Product in product_info.php to anythign other than 1, when it gets added to the cart it is displaying as '1'.

However, If I change the Quantity in the shopping cart, no problem. Just from when the cart is reading the quantity from product_info.php...

Did I do Somethign Wrong or miss a line or something? (Downloaded version 1.11.2 modified files pack, and Full pkg, with copy of modified files, complete Jemlin1)

-Thanks

DemonAngel

Edited by demonangel

Hi Guys, I just asdded this contrib to a client's site of mine, and Despite the fact that it is indeed a great contribution, If I change the quantity for Product in product_info.php to anyhtign other than 1, when it gets added to the cart it is displaying as '1'.

Anybody fix this?

-Thanks

DemonAngel

Can you paste the snippet of code we're talking about here? I'll compare it to mine and see if I can help.

J

Jason

This is the code from product_info.php:

<tr><td align="center">

<?php echo TEXT_ENTER_QUANTITY . ":" . tep_draw_input_field('cart_quantity', $pf->adjustQty(1), 'size="6"'); ?>

</td></tr>

<tr><td align="center">

<?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?>

</td></tr>

</table>

When I change the quantity here, it only says '1' in the shopping cart.

This is my code for the snippet you have; looks to be the same, and mine works just fine:

<tr><td align="center">

<?php echo TEXT_ENTER_QUANTITY . ":" . tep_draw_input_field('cart_quantity', $pf->adjustQty(1), 'size="6"'); ?>

</td></tr>

<tr><td align="center">

<?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?>

</td></tr>

</table>

J

Jason

Hi Guys, I just added this contrib to a client's site of mine, and Despite the fact that it is indeed a great contribution, If I change the quantity for Product in product_info.php to anythign other than 1, when it gets added to the cart it is displaying as '1'.

However, If I change the Quantity in the shopping cart, no problem. Just from when the cart is reading the quantity from product_info.php...

I would expect this to come from application_top.php, product_info.php looks good indeed. Did you find these instructions?

File to be altered: catalog/includes/application_top.php

============================================================

Find:

// include currencies class and create an instance
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');
 $currencies = new currencies();

Add after the above:

// include the price formatter for the price breaks contribution
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'PriceFormatter.php');
 $pf = new PriceFormatter;

============================================================

Find:

$cart->add_cart($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']))+1, $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']);

Change to:

$cart->add_cart($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['id'])) + $HTTP_POST_VARS['cart_quantity'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']);

It's just really weird, cause I I add multiples from the the Product listings page, no prob just the product info....

I tried your Snipplet, same thing, but I am gonna try using the snippet from the product_listing.php file and ssee what happens...

Okay Tried copying the code snipplet from my product_listing.ph file into my product_info.php file, and still no luck.

This is really getting to me cause, from the product listing, no prob, quantities are correct, it is only from the products_info.php page....hmmm.

It could be my code for all I know. But I'll double check, it is possible i over looked something...

Ah ha! Thanks Jan, I did over look that line, cause my application top has a slightly different line than:

$cart->add_cart($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']))+1, $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']);

My Line looks like:

//$cart->add_cart($products_id, $cart->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($products_id, $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']))+1, $HTTP_POST_VARS['id'],true,array(),0);

So ha ha! It worked. Sorry for bogging everyone down with my probs and that to Jan and JP for thier help!

Good catch. I have the mine altered like Jan said, as well. Hope you have no more problems.

J

Jason

Hey JP, or Jan, where did you guys get that table...for the quantity breaks. I had to manually create mine for the contrib in the product_info.php file...

Just asking, cause I didn't see anyhting in the documentation regarding it...

For Anyone who wants it:

This is a code snipplet I put together for a switch of the discounts table:

(This example ius taken from my Clients' site which only has 5 level of discount...you can copy & paste the <TR> from level 5 on for the additional discounts...

essentially if the product has discounts, the table will show, if not, a nice message appears...

THE CODE:

<?php if ($product_info['products_price1'] == '0.0000'){

echo '<tr><td colspan="3"><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td colspan="3" bgcolor="#D9CFAB" align="center"><span class="style1">'. $product_info['products_name'].' does not have quantity discounts.</span></td>

</tr>

</table>';

}else{

?>

<tr>

<td colspan="3" >

<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td colspan="3" bgcolor="#D9CFAB"><span class="style1">Quantity Discounts by Case </span></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="3" ><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td width="47%" bgcolor="823b3b" class="style1"><span class="style2">Case Quantity: </span></td>

<td width="3%" bgcolor="823b3b" class="style2"> </td>

<td width="50%" align="right" valign="top" bgcolor="823b3b" class="style1"><span class="style2">Price:</span></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><span class="style1">2-4 Cases: </span></td>

<td> </td>

<td align="right" valign="top"><?php //echo $product_info['products_price1'];

echo $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price1'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']))?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><span class="style1">5-9 Cases: </span></td>

<td> </td>

<td align="right" valign="top"><?php //echo $product_info['products_price2'];

echo $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price2'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']))?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><span class="style1">10-14 Cases: </span></td>

<td> </td>

<td align="right" valign="top"><?php //echo $product_info['products_price3'];

echo $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price3'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']))?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><span class="style1">15-19 Cases: </span></td>

<td> </td>

<td align="right" valign="top"><?php //echo $product_info['products_price4'];

echo $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price4'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']))?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td bgcolor="#ECE9D8"><span class="style1">20 Cases or More: </span></td>

<td bgcolor="#ECE9D8"> </td>

<td align="right" valign="top" bgcolor="#ECE9D8"><?php //echo $product_info['products_price5'];

echo $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price5'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']))?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php }?>

END THE CODE

Thank you all for your contributions to OS commerce. I am having some problems with my database after running the "Quantity Price Breaks Per Product" plug-in and perhaps someone on this forum can help me with it.

I get the error message when I go to a specific item in my category "1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'" This problem only occured after applying the package.

I did read in the forums about the SQL 5 compatiablity bug -- and downloaded the patch to fix it, however, I am still getting the same error message. I am running Windows 2000 , with mySQL 5 (community edition) and PHP 5.1.4.

Recently, I have been told that the SQL 5 bug fix is only suitable for Unix/Linux servers -- can anyone please help modify the SQL 5 bug fix code for a Windows server user?

Any help in this matter would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Anyone know of a version of the Quantity Price Breaks that actually works? http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1242/

I've just been having a hard time with this, and e-mailing people on here, I don't know anyone who's gotten a version to work yet. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

J

I just found your thread and thought this (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3159) could help you out. I'm using it and it works great. It even effects options if applied and you can choose between percentage, price and amount.

The problem I have and what I am additionally looking for is to add the group definition (retail, wholesale aso). But I am unable to find anything compatible to Discountplus. CGDiscountSpecials effects the code of DiscountPlus and my programming knowlegde is quite low. The only thing I know is when I change that my shop won't work anymore. SPPC would do the most too, but here too DiscountPlus affects the code and won't work afterwards. I also tried SPPC and Price Break for SPPC on an absolute clean installation - and it didn't work. All over the places I had script failures.

To give an overview what I need:

- the possibility to apply discounts/price breaks based on the amount AND product (not all products together, just the single product) = DiscountPlus does what I need on this

- the possibility to implement groups for retail, wholesale, distribution, and by customer... = SPPC seems to offer this functionality, but I can't get it to run with DiscountPlus

- hide prices when not logged in - is also running perfectly: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,601

- customers and distributors from inside the EU must be able to input their (VAT) tax number. (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1848) - works perfectly as I need

- and some minor issues which probably will work no matter what kind of solution may be found for above necessities

Has anybody an idea which contrib-combination may work?

I appreciate anykind of hint.

Thanks in advance

Does anyone know how to make this contribution work with other product listings (other than the main product_listing.php) so that the volume prices will show up? Specifically my specials.php, bestsellers page, shop by price page, froogle feeds, featured products box, advanced search results, etc. On my product_listing.php page I have it set up so that it reads "volume priced from...." so the customer sees the volume price before they even click on the product. I want to be able to show the same thing on all the other product listings so people aren't turned off by initially seeing a higher price. Does anyone know the hack in the other files to do this?

(...)

I get the error message when I go to a specific item in my category "1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'" This problem only occured after applying the package.

I did read in the forums about the SQL 5 compatiablity bug -- and downloaded the patch to fix it, however, I am still getting the same error message. I am running Windows 2000 , with mySQL 5 (community edition) and PHP 5.1.4.

Recently, I have been told that the SQL 5 bug fix is only suitable for Unix/Linux servers -- can anyone please help modify the SQL 5 bug fix code for a Windows server user?

(...)

Got the same problem today aswell and fixed it. I will post a update MySQL5-fix-file on the contributions download place, but I'm too busy right now so here's the little code snippet of the fix for index.php (around line 175):

// We are asked to show only a specific category

//BEGIN EDIT by AMS: contribution Quantity Pricebreaks per Product
//org: 	$listing_sql = "select" . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";
			//QPBPP MySQL 5 compatible
			$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_price1, p.products_price2, p.products_price3, p.products_price4, p.products_price5, p.products_price6, p.products_price7, p.products_price8, p.products_price1_qty, p.products_price2_qty, p.products_price3_qty, p.products_price4_qty, p.products_price5_qty, p.products_price6_qty, p.products_price7_qty, p.products_price8_qty, p.products_qty_blocks, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";
  } else {
// We show them all
//org:  $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'";
			$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_price1, p.products_price2, p.products_price3, p.products_price4, p.products_price5, p.products_price6, p.products_price7, p.products_price8, p.products_price1_qty, p.products_price2_qty, p.products_price3_qty, p.products_price4_qty, p.products_price5_qty, p.products_price6_qty, p.products_price7_qty, p.products_price8_qty, p.products_qty_blocks, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'";
  }
} else {
// show the products in a given categorie
  if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {
// We are asked to show only specific catgeory
//org:  $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
			$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_price1, p.products_price2, p.products_price3, p.products_price4, p.products_price5, p.products_price6, p.products_price7, p.products_price8, p.products_price1_qty, p.products_price2_qty, p.products_price3_qty, p.products_price4_qty, p.products_price5_qty, p.products_price6_qty, p.products_price7_qty, p.products_price8_qty, p.products_qty_blocks, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
  } else {
// We show them all
//org:  $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_price1, p.products_price2, p.products_price3, p.products_price4, p.products_price5, p.products_price6, p.products_price7, p.products_price8, p.products_price1_qty, p.products_price2_qty, p.products_price3_qty, p.products_price4_qty, p.products_price5_qty, p.products_price6_qty, p.products_price7_qty, p.products_price8_qty, p.products_qty_blocks, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
//END EDIT by AMS: contribution Quantity Pricebreaks per Product

I hope this will help u aswell, I only tested it on a Linux server.

cheers.

I am currently trying to install this contrib, However I also have MRSP installed. I have managed to edit most of it to still incorporate the MRSP contrib. I am now having problems with one of the changes in catalog\product_info.php which is

From instructions in Quantity Price Breaks

Find:

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
  $products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
} else {
  $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
}

Change to:

$pf->loadProduct((int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'], (int)$languages_id);
$products_price=$pf->getPriceString();

From Install instructions of MRSP

Find:

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
  $products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
} else {
  $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
}

and change it to read:

$products_price = '<table class="PriceList" border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">';
		$new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id']);
		if ($product_info['products_msrp'] > $product_info['products_price'])
		  $products_price .= '<tr><td>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_MSRP . '</td><td class="oldPrice" align=right>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_msrp'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</td></tr>';
		$products_price .= '<tr><td>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_OUR_PRICE . '</td>';
		if ($new_price != '')
		  {$products_price .= '<td class="oldPrice"';}
		else
		  {$products_price .= '<td';}
		$products_price .= ' align=right>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</td></tr>';
		if ($new_price != '')
		  {$products_price .= '<tr class="productSpecialPrice"><td>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_SALE . '</td><td align=right>' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</td></tr>';}
		if ($product_info['products_msrp'] > $product_info['products_price'])
		  {if ($new_price != '')
			{$products_price .= '<tr><td>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_SAVINGS . '</td><td align=right>' . $currencies->display_price(($product_info['products_msrp'] -  $new_price), tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</td></tr>';}
		  else
			{$products_price .= '<tr><td>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_SAVINGS . '</td><td align=right>' . $currencies->display_price(($product_info['products_msrp'] -  $product_info['products_price']), tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</td></tr>';}}
		else
		  {if ($new_price != '')
			{$products_price .= '<tr><td>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_SAVINGS . '</td><td align=right>' . $currencies->display_price(($product_info['products_price'] -  $new_price), tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</td></tr>';}}
		$products_price .= '</table>';

This is the only code change I have left to do and then maybe any updates as I am installing price break version 1.11 File by File MS2 Installation by Mike Sullivan

Can anyone tell me how I can incorporate the two together?

Regards

Shaun

Good catch. I have the mine altered like Jan said, as well. Hope you have no more problems.

J

HI Guys,

i have this installed on a site for a friend of mine and it works well!! however, we're wanting to include the seperate prices in the product listing, in between the default price & buy now columns, how do i do this? i've been trying for days & can't figure it out.

PLEASE HELP