• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorizenet

macmizer

I have this contrib installed. But I had only tested it with the credit card module not the authorize.net credit card payment method. We use the authorize.net payment method only in production. When I put this code into production, a simple copy of the files, I looked at some orders we received last night and today after the installation.

The issue:

No orders using the authorize.net module are displaying the credit card number in the order details when I go into the cart admin interface. If I use the non authorize.net credit card payment method, again not what we want to use, I can see the credit card number and expiration etc.

Shouldn't I be able to see the credit card number for authorize.net payments? What about paypal. If a client uses paypal to pay by credit card can we trap the credit card number as well?

I read the documentation and it did not say it works with any credit card module we use and the docs also do not say it will not work with certain credit card payment modules.

Is anyone having an issue such as this?

We're running into the same issue, and it doesn't look like there are any existing contributions to resolve the problem. While we would prefer NOT to have the credit card information stored on our site, there's apparently no way to retrieve the cc information from Authorize.net, so if we have a request for a recurring order, we have to call the customer for the credit card information -- not ideal.