• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

File Upload issues

jpweber

Hello all. I downloaded and installed the file upload contribution. Executed the SQL statements, tables created, everything went according to plan -- uploaded things, manually altered configure.php the way they said in the instructions ..... So far, it's good ... My goal is to have a radio button option, text option, and file upload option.

From the admin side, when I'm in my admin tool, let's say, under product options, I create:

option name: Number of holes

option type: radio

When I go down to product attributes, I find the product name, and apply the option name and option type I created. But for radios, it's like ... you can only choose one option value. I want them to be able to select 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, but you can only select one option value. Does that make sense? I added all these option values. But when I go to impliment this in the product attributes, I can't select more than one value. Consequently, an end-user sees only 1 of the 5 options I want them to be able to click.

The other issue I'm having is instead of a TEXT option, I'd like a TEXTAREA option so they can describe the product they wanna purchase, but that's secondary right now, and I probably shouldn't even have mentioned it in this post. I'm trying to solve the radio button problem! Hope this makes sense. Anyone who can help, it'd be greatly appreciated,

J

Jason

Simple 1-2-3 Intructions on how to get, install and configure SSL

The Google Sandbox explained

Simple to follow instructions on how to change the look of your OSC

How To Make A Horrible OSC Website

my toolbox: All things WordPress-related - All things Adobe-related - PHP Designer 2007 - Codecanyon Junkie - Crimson Editor - Winmerge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP

my installed contributions: Category Banners, File Upload feature-.77, Header Tags, Sort_Product_Attributes_1, XSellv2.3, Price Break 1.11.2, wishlist 3.5, rollover_category_images_v1.2, Short_Description_v2.1, UPSXML_v1_2_3, quickbooks qbi_v2_10, allprods v4.4, Mouseover-effect for image-buttons 1.0, Ultimate_SEO, AAP 1.41, Auto Select State Value, Fast Easy Checkout, Dynamic SiteMap v2.0, Image Magic, Links Manager 1.14, Featured Products, Customer Testimonials, Article Manager, FAQ System, and I'm sure more ...

Sorry about this ... I figured both issues out on my own, just tinkering around with things. Everything's working well now. Thanks anyway,

J

Jason

Simple 1-2-3 Intructions on how to get, install and configure SSL

The Google Sandbox explained

Simple to follow instructions on how to change the look of your OSC

How To Make A Horrible OSC Website

my toolbox: All things WordPress-related - All things Adobe-related - PHP Designer 2007 - Codecanyon Junkie - Crimson Editor - Winmerge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP

my installed contributions: Category Banners, File Upload feature-.77, Header Tags, Sort_Product_Attributes_1, XSellv2.3, Price Break 1.11.2, wishlist 3.5, rollover_category_images_v1.2, Short_Description_v2.1, UPSXML_v1_2_3, quickbooks qbi_v2_10, allprods v4.4, Mouseover-effect for image-buttons 1.0, Ultimate_SEO, AAP 1.41, Auto Select State Value, Fast Easy Checkout, Dynamic SiteMap v2.0, Image Magic, Links Manager 1.14, Featured Products, Customer Testimonials, Article Manager, FAQ System, and I'm sure more ...