• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Category Depths

Stickle

Evening all...

I've come across an obstacle tonight whilst trying to add some more products to a site.

The category list I need to have set up is 4 Levels Deep, however it seems to stop and 3 levels deep and wont go any futher....

Anyone run across a similar obstacle and managed to alter it? I've run through the settings for the last 1/2 hour and cant figure out where this value could be...

Thanks in advance

Rob

Evening all...

I've come across an obstacle tonight whilst trying to add some more products to a site.

The category list I need to have set up is 4 Levels Deep, however it seems to stop and 3 levels deep and wont go any futher....

Anyone run across a similar obstacle and managed to alter it? I've run through the settings for the last 1/2 hour and cant figure out where this value could be...

Thanks in advance

Rob

Edit:- Sorry Guys, my bad - How ironic is it when you make a post, and then 5 minutes later find the solution....

All I needed to do it seems was add in the new field of "v_categories_name_4" to the existing spreadsheet (I have the easy populate option installed)

Cheers again

Rob

Archived