• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Warning:

Warning: I am able to write to the configuration file: /home/cdmall/public_html/catalog/includes/configure.php. This is a potential security risk - please set the right user permissions on this file.

what is the right permissions?

the file needs to be set to 644

if you need this to be expended on please let me know and i will help you further

Thanks I guess I just need to read a little more I found it in the pinned thread. If you could let me know why I don't see the download option when I go to setup a new item? I have it set in the admin area but don't see how I'm supposed to make files downloadable.

Thanks

Thanks I guess I just need to read a little more I found it in the pinned thread. If you could let me know why I don't see the download option when I go to setup a new item? I have it set in the admin area but don't see how I'm supposed to make files downloadable.

Thanks

It has been a while since i last used that! As far as i remember you need to set the Admin area and place the file into the download folder. However i could be wrong!

Sometimes you're the dog and sometimes the lamp post

[/url]

My Contributions

It has been a while since i last used that! As far as i remember you need to set the Admin area and place the file into the download folder. However i could be wrong!

Is there a section on this on the forum I couldn't seem to find it?

Sorry back!

its under "Network" at the top right hand side of this page

Thanks really appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Archived