• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

No Vat in Price

guitarra

Hi,

I have set in the administration part on the configuration tab the value 'Display taxes with tax' to 'true' .

Then I go to the catalog and add an article. If I tell the program that I work with a VAT % it will only show the price exclusive VAT. Can anyone help me.

Thanks

Are you certain you have your tax set up correctly?

Yes,

Thanks that you want to look at my problem.

Here you have a copy with part of the configurationpage:

Show Category Counts / true

Tax Decimal Places / 0

Display Prices with Tax / true

Toegevoegd op: 01.03.2006

Laatst gewijzigd: 04.03.2006

You must properly set up taxes in the Locations/Taxes menu. You need to set up Zones, Rates, and Classes. Then you must make sure your items are assigned a tax class.

Thanks for everyone that takes notice of my problem.

I have added 3 printscreens to make it visible:

They are on

http://www.gitaarvoordeel.nl/printscreen.html

So I think I've done it all :-"

Under Tax Zones (the second Zones on your display), you should see a list with a folder icon, and the word Nederland. With that record selected, click the EDIT button on the right.

On the right, you should now see dropdowns to select the country. Have you done this step?

Contributions

Discount Coupon Codes

Donations

Under Tax Zones (the second Zones on your display), you should see a list with a folder icon, and the word Nederland. With that record selected, click the EDIT button on the right.

On the right, you should now see dropdowns to select the country. Have you done this step?

thank you very much for your concerns.

I have added some printsreens (in the same file) of the steps you mention. It seems all OK to me but nevertheless I get only prices ex.Vat in my shop.

When you are not logged in, the shop displays the prices as per the zone the shop is located in. Can you check that the country and zone you specified under "Configuaration -> My Store" is part of the VAT zone? Terra

My code for combining PayPal IPN with ** QTPro 4.25 ** osC Affiliate ** CCGV(trad)

and how to solve the invoice already paid error

General info: Allow customer to delete order comment ** FTP Programs & Text Editors ** Amending order email **

When you are not logged in, the shop displays the prices as per the zone the shop is located in. Can you check that the country and zone you specified under "Configuaration -> My Store" is part of the VAT zone? Terra

Thanks for looking at my problem

I have added a printscreen of this page. It seems all right to me. http://www.gitaarvoordeel.nl/printscreen.html

It seems an awkward issue or... somet hing very simple!

I just want to highlight Kgt's post as this was my biggest problem when understanding tax zones.

Under "Localisation/Taxes -> Tax Zones" you have the entry "Netherlands". To successfully set up a tax zone, you need to make sure that you click on the "DETAILS" button (I think Kgt meant that - it's not the edit button it's the details button). A new screen will come up which should have an "INSERT" button - click that and you get to a screen which allows you to select zones for that country (yeah, I know, not very obvious). Only once this is done, will tax zones work correctly.

steps:

-> Tax Zones

-> DETAILS

-> INSERT

I can't tell from your screenshots whether you have done this, so please just confirm? Terra

My code for combining PayPal IPN with ** QTPro 4.25 ** osC Affiliate ** CCGV(trad)

and how to solve the invoice already paid error

General info: Allow customer to delete order comment ** FTP Programs & Text Editors ** Amending order email **

I just want to highlight Kgt's post as this was my biggest problem when understanding tax zones.

Under "Localisation/Taxes -> Tax Zones" you have the entry "Netherlands". To successfully set up a tax zone, you need to make sure that you click on the "DETAILS" button (I think Kgt meant that - it's not the edit button it's the details button). A new screen will come up which should have an "INSERT" button - click that and you get to a screen which allows you to select zones for that country (yeah, I know, not very obvious). Only once this is done, will tax zones work correctly.

steps:

-> Tax Zones

-> DETAILS

-> INSERT

I can't tell from your screenshots whether you have done this, so please just confirm? Terra

Thanks again,

I've added a screenshot of this detailspage. Although it was already OK I repeated all the steps of this VAT/Localisation tabloid

I strongly suspect you still haven't done what we're trying to describe, since you don't have a screenshot of the correct page.

Terra is correct that you need to click on the DETAILS button in the Tax Zones (second "Zones" on your screen) list. This is where you actually associate your tax zone with a real-world zone. I really don't think you've done that part.

Contributions

Discount Coupon Codes

Donations

I strongly suspect you still haven't done what we're trying to describe, since you don't have a screenshot of the correct page.

Terra is correct that you need to click on the DETAILS button in the Tax Zones (second "Zones" on your screen) list. This is where you actually associate your tax zone with a real-world zone. I really don't think you've done that part.

thank you two for your willingness to help me.

1st I go to VAT/Lokalisation (BTW Locatien in Dutch)

Submenu 1st is country where I can only check that Nederland is on page 8

Submenu 2nd is first zones where I can check that on page two is Nederland (we don't have Taxzones but it is there as a country)

Submenu 3rd I must give in the zone, which I did (Nederland) and a description (19% High rate) then I go to the button 'details' where I must give the country name (Nederland) ?nd the zone name (Nederland)

Then I make the taxgroups and the tax rates in the following submenu's

The three steps of the second 'zone'submenu i have put in a screenshot on:

http://www.gitaarvoordeel.nl/printscreen1html

Archived