• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Infobox ends won't dissappear?

Hello,

I am working on this website for my dad's business. I just installed osCommerce and with it installed STS4 a few days ago. Everything is working great, but I have one cosmetic problem. The ends of the infobox things are just randomly there. They look kind of stupid, just sitting there. lol. Does anyone know which file and where I need to edit to remove this?

Here's an example of what it is doing - pmwelshinc.com/shop

Thanks,

Kaila

Hello,

I am working on this website for my dad's business. I just installed osCommerce and with it installed STS4 a few days ago. Everything is working great, but I have one cosmetic problem. The ends of the infobox things are just randomly there. They look kind of stupid, just sitting there. lol. Does anyone know which file and where I need to edit to remove this?

Thanks,

Kaila

your shift is due to the fact that I think your corner picture is messed up?:

http://pmwelshinc.com/shop/images/infobox/..._right_left.gif

Once you upload that corner pic to the proper directory see if things don't align.

Edited by Top_Speed

define('PROJECTS', 'Something that goes on forever!');

Hello,

Thanks,

Kaila

Thru some trial and error I did it by going to the /boxes/ folder and editing the page your using.

For example in shopping_cart.php there is this line....

new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents, false, true, tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));

Change the 2nd false/true thing to false. Also, how the arrow displays a link...just delete the tep_href code to get rid of the arrow image as well.

I haven't messed with the 1st false/true statement to see what's that for.

This had worked for how I changed the look some.

Oh...I see you used STS4......I just edited the original oscommerce.

Edited by ws2sc

What ws2sc said will make your round blue corners square, but it won't get rid of them.

The easiest thing to do is to go to catalog/images/infobox and in there you'll find 3 corner images and an arrow image.

Leave the arrow alone, but replace the 3 corner images with pixel_trans.gif ...give the pixel_trans.gif the same corner_left , corner_right names but just replace the image. Pixel_trans.gif is in your /images/ folder and it's transparent ..so you won't see those blue images anymore.