• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

All emails incoming and sending not working

lowgts

All of a sudden my emails have stopped working. They were actually working this morning and the only thing I changed was the "send additional order emails to" and I added an additional email using the format suggested by os commerece. Later I read that it's better to just use the email address itself. I did that too, still no luck. But then I realized that nothing was getting any emails including the store owner. No more oder confirmations, no more new customer confirmations, nothing, the email seemed to have just died.

Then i changed everything back to the way it was when it was working for the last several months, still, nothing works .

What could of went wrong here?

Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

BTW I am on dreamhost.

www.vandinc.com

Hi Tony

My website also stopped sending emails today?? I remeber from a previous installation I did, that this problem corrected itself the next day?? When I received my mail, all of the test orders came through. Maybe it has something to do with our hosting servers. I will let you know if my store is working tomorrow, in the meantime if you get a solution for this please let me know.

Archived