• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Where is BOX_HEADING_CATEGORIES defined? .php filename?

ComicRage

Hi,

I just installed oscommerce and learning php now. Where is BOX_HEADING_CATEGORIES defined?

When I bring up oscommerce, it categories box text is "Categories", and I found the php code

test => BOX_HEADER_CATEGORIES

what .php filename contains the assignment to BOX_HEADER_CATEGORIES to "Categories"?

I used Start>>For Files or Folders to search *.php for word or phrase that contain Categories, nothing came up.

What is the best way to search in php file for word phrase?

Thanks,

CR

It's in

\catalog\includes\languages\english.php(73): define('BOX_HEADING_CATEGORIES', 'Categories');

Textpad (you can find it on google) is free and searches in files quickly and accurately. It found BOX_HEADING_CATEGORIES before I could blink.

I think your problem is actually in catalog/includes/boxes/categories.php though.

You're seeing "test => BOX_HEADER_CATEGORIES" which sounds an awful lot like

<?php

$info_box_contents = array();

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => BOX_HEADING_CATEGORIES);

Which is around line 66 of includes/boxes/categories. You might have a missing apostrophe or something.

It's in

\catalog\includes\languages\english.php(73): define('BOX_HEADING_CATEGORIES', 'Categories');

Textpad (you can find it on google) is free and searches in files quickly and accurately. It found BOX_HEADING_CATEGORIES before I could blink.

I think your problem is actually in catalog/includes/boxes/categories.php though.

You're seeing "test => BOX_HEADER_CATEGORIES" which sounds an awful lot like

<?php

$info_box_contents = array();

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => BOX_HEADING_CATEGORIES);

Which is around line 66 of includes/boxes/categories. You might have a missing apostrophe or something.

Thanks for the file name. Also, that textpad should help alot.

Archived