• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Display changes by itself

brewtzaff

Hi,

I guess my problem is little stupid, but sometimes, depending on what I decide to display (which category) the right pane becomes more or less small or large. It's my test (demo) site www.ltps.lu/oscom/catalog/

if someone want to test, or have a look, because it's very bizzarre, It doesn't happen in the admin part. The only change (as far as I remember) was adding the e-mail support (contrib) for external smtp servers. Afterwards, somewhere I made a mistake somewhere, but don't know where....

I changed the width of the table to 800 pxl instead of 100%.

Any idea.

Cheers

brewtzaff

I changed the width of the table to 800 pxl instead of 100%.

You have a table in your "Best Sellers" info box set to 800, which will translate to fixed pixel width. Find the following in your html soucre code between <!-- best_sellers //--> <!-- best_sellers_eof //-->

<td class="boxText"><table border="0" width="800" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1"><tr><td class="infoBoxContents" valign="top">01.</td><td class="infoBoxContents"><a href="http://www.ltps.lu/oscom/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=30">Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix</a></td></tr></table></td>

scot

You have a table in your "Best Sellers" info box set to 800, which will translate to fixed pixel width. Find the following in your html soucre code between <!-- best_sellers //--> <!-- best_sellers_eof //-->

<td class="boxText"><table border="0" width="800" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1"><tr><td class="infoBoxContents" valign="top">01.</td><td class="infoBoxContents"><a href="http://www.ltps.lu/oscom/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=30">Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix</a></td></tr></table></td>

scot

Cheers thanks. As I said, I'm stupid :blush:

brewtzaff

Archived