• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Serious Order viewing problem

fouldsc

Moving to this forum in hope of an answer !

Ok , shop in final stages of development and noticed a big problem viewing orders.

I have done 6 test orders , I get emails , customer email address gets emails all looks

good.

I then go into ADMIN panel , says I have 6 PENDING orders , click on them and the

orders page is totally blank.

If I type in an order number though - it shows it me !

If I log in as this fake customer and make an order and look at my order history I get

Previous orders are blank and the page has links to

Results Page

-4 , -3 , -2 , -1 , 0

Pictures below , help really needed !

image01.gif

image02.gif

image03.gif

image04.gif

I too am having the same problem. I receive a transaction report from my gateway and when I log in to view orders there are none there, none pending either. When I do a test purchase, again nothing shows and when I log in as a customer it shows the item still in my shopping cart even though I already purchased it. Someone please advise.

can you check the latest osc changes on the admin end of your store? Do you have them integrated? I remember there was one specific for the orders.

http://www.oscommerce.com/solutions/downloads

I have the new version. I have narrowed the problem down to my authorize.net module but still don't know what it could be. It was reinstalled and still the same problem. Any suggestions?

I got all the latest things,

in your module - what do you have the module set to for when an order goes through ?

Try changing it and see what happens - bizzare , but worked for me !!

I got all the latest things,

in your module - what do you have the module set to for when an order goes through ?

Try changing it and see what happens - bizzare , but worked for me !!

MINE IS THE SAME IF I TYPE THE ORDER NUMBER ITS SHOWS UP?

WEIRD

ANY IDEAS?

jesus.. this is making me mad too...

i dunno what?s going on... dunno if this happens when i delete the some language from the pack (i am usign os2nuke), BUT i create a new user and than the thing work for that user... i?ve installed the system 4 times... please, if someone has a fix, let?s us know.. i dig here around fixes but anyone seens to work.

there?s a lot of posts about this since 2003... o.O

thanks...

• 1 month later...

I had the same problem and managed to trace it back to an error in the configuration settings in the database.

Under MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED there was nothing in the configuration_values

By adding:

ot_subtotal.php;ot_tax.php;ot_shipping.php;ot_total.php

to the configuration_values to MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED I managed to solve the problem.

I can't recommend editing the configuration settings in the database unless you really know what you are doing but it certainly solved my headache.

Hope this helps.

Chris

• 4 months later...
I had the same problem and managed to trace it back to an error in the configuration settings in the database.

Under MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED there was nothing in the configuration_values

By adding:

ot_subtotal.php;ot_tax.php;ot_shipping.php;ot_total.php

to the configuration_values to MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED I managed to solve the problem.

I can't recommend editing the configuration settings in the database unless you really know what you are doing but it certainly solved my headache.

Hope this helps.

Chris

done that but problem dosent do away. any ather ideas?

Archived