• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cache Control - Warning: filetime

maggiemk

Dear All,

Would anyone help me to solve this problem, please? I have followed the osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2 Update 051112 Documentation to set up Cache. The path is correct, and there is no warning messages before creating three blank files into my cache directory called:

categories_box-english.cache

manufacturers_box-english.cache

also_purchased-english.cache

The manual said if the "file does not exist" messages still exist then I have to set them up, so I did it and the warning messages appeared.

I am a beginner, so I don't know that what is the function of Cache? It would be so kind of you if you could let me know how to deal with this problem and what is the function about Cache.

Kindly Oblige, Thanks in advance.

Maggie

P.s. I copied the warning messages as below:

Cache Control

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for /home/xxx/public_html/catalog/xxx/admin/cachecategories_box-english.cache (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/xxx/public_html/catalog/xxx/admin/cache.php on line 95

Categories Box 01/01/1970 01:00:00

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for /home/xxx/public_html/catalog/xxx/admin/cachemanufacturers_box-english.cache (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/xxx/public_html/catalog/xxx/admin/cache.php on line 95

Manufacturers Box 01/01/1970 01:00:00

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for /home/xxx/public_html/catalog/xxx/admin/cachealso_purchased-english.cache (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/xxx/public_html/catalog/xxx/admin/cache.php on line 95

Archived