• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Errors on server move

alum316

My OSC worked great after some problems. My hosting company is now in the process of moving all sites to better servers and while the cart is up on the new server and the links work, I now get these errors:

At the top in admin:

Warning: session_start(): open(0/sess_db8237d1134d28ebcd85ef15c71ad40c, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /htdocs/shop/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 68

At the bottom in admin:

Warning: Unknown(): open(0/sess_db8237d1134d28ebcd85ef15c71ad40c, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (0) in Unknown on line 0

Any idea what causes this and how to fix it?

Also does anyone know of a script similar to Easy Populate that works with the items with seperate pricing mod? I've never gotten EP to work.

Thanks!!

Well, you haven't got your sessions directory set properly. '0' is not a valid directory, I'm sure.

Regardless, since you're on shared hosting, it's usually better to save session data in the database anyways. At the bottom of includes/configure.php:

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql'); // leave empty '' for default handler or set to 'mysql'

should be set to 'mysql' not ''.

Contributions

Discount Coupon Codes

Donations

Archived