• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

php editor

Muldrick

Green here...sorry.

I got Crimson Editor, now what?

I enter text (copy and paste) then what? How do I convert it to .php? So I can put it on my web.

Do I "save as", do I "select all" and convert it somehow? <confused>

Not sure I understand - PHP is a coding language. You write your code, save the file with extension .php and upload to your server. The manual for php is here: www.php.net Terra

PS: you can also mix PHP & HMTL in the files but you need to make sure that your HTML is outside the PHP code (starts with <?php and ends with ?>).

My code for combining PayPal IPN with ** QTPro 4.25 ** osC Affiliate ** CCGV(trad)

and how to solve the invoice already paid error

General info: Allow customer to delete order comment ** FTP Programs & Text Editors ** Amending order email **

Told you I was green :)

Isn't there a program (kin of like MSFrontpage) to where you can write in regular text, and it would automaticly convert it to correct .php format?

Told you I was green :)

Isn't there a program (kin of like MSFrontpage) to where you can write in regular text, and it would automaticly convert it to correct .php format?

I dont think there is but if you want to learn you can buy some good book about php and mysql here.Apress.com They also have a good forum.

Archived