• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

would this be possible?

Klaas Koopman

Hey All,

I got a client who is interested in setting up their own website, and it should have these functions:

People can register their own minimall on the site, they will pay a certain amount per month to keep their small shop on the site.

And the possibility of giving certain members a basic account and some others a premium account?

Please let me know,

And if it involves editing the code, how much could it cost and to whom should I go to for this?

Kind Regards,

Klaas Koopman, Koopman Media

there are several mall contributions. Go to the contributions area and search for mini mall, mall, or virtual mall.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Unfortunetly posting to pay to have work done or offering to do work for a fee is against the forum rules. You should give it a shot, the instructions are very simple to follow.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Unfortunetly posting to pay to have work done or offering to do work for a fee is against the forum rules. You should give it a shot, the instructions are very simple to follow.

Okay thanks alot, and sorry I am doing something against the rules, i'll see what I can do right away and if I encounter any problems let you lot know!

Thank you for your great support!

Good luck with the install, post back here if you have any problems and I am sure someone can help but as I said it is pretty straight forward and a quick install.

Wendy James

Archived