• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Still Trying intergrated my forum as part of web site

mtechama

Well that's not because IFRAME won't work on your site. You just need to set it up correctly.

Find the blank page mod and install it and I will help you from there. I have does this many times with other sites. Heck I even IFRAME stuff into my PHPBB Forum that requires text entry.

Do you have one for your store?

Wade Morris

Amarillo, Texas

Before you do any changes on your site you need to do BACKUP! BACKUP!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes but I don't have mine intergrated into my store. It's part of a whole other site. I have intergrated PHPBB in sites through IFRAME before. I am doing just the oppsite but intergrating my store into my forum.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

Yes but I don't have mine intergrated into my store. It's part of a whole other site. I have intergrated PHPBB in sites through IFRAME before. I am doing just the oppsite but intergrating my store into my forum.

Well that is what I have on mine but I want mine intergrated into my store

Wade Morris

Amarillo, Texas

Yes I know, I can help you do that through IFRAME. When you create a new page for your store name it forum.php and have it point to forum.tpl which will have the IFRAME to your forum. It will make more sense once you start adding that mod.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

Yes I know, I can help you do that through IFRAME. When you create a new page for your store name it forum.php and have it point to forum.tpl which will have the IFRAME to your forum. It will make more sense once you start adding that mod.

May I see it in your store?

Wade Morris

Amarillo, Texas

Try this one also

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ll/search,phpBB

I found several PHPBB intergrations. Don't know if they work but at least it will give you something to research and try out.

just type in PHPBB in the search for the contributions.

ok I got it into iframe now what need to do?

Wade Morris

Amarillo, Texas

What do you have so far? can you PM me a link so I can view the source? What do you want to see of mine? I am still working on intergrating my store into my forum. I am working on an infobox that will display the latest threads from a PHPBB forum. They have one now, but it has to be on the same server and mine isn't. So trying to write something up. I will be back and forth from here, but I will try to check this every few minutes or so.

just forget it I rather mediajuggle help me

Wade Morris

Amarillo, Texas

Suite yourself. You could have it working in a matter of minutes because I just did it to mine in 5 mins. Well Good Luck, hope everything works out for ya.

Suite yourself. You could have it working in a matter of minutes because I just did it to mine in 5 mins. Well Good Luck, hope everything works out for ya.

his rudeness happens to the best of us that attempt to offer a helping hand

Is that directed to me, and if so why do i derserve that? How was I rude, I was trying to help this guy.

Is that directed to me, and if so why do i derserve that? How was I rude, I was trying to help this guy.

i didn't mean you were rude ;)

he was rude for asking you to stop helping him.

I thought so, just wanted to make sure because you quoted me... LoL

I would have to agree, especically since he has been bumping this thread how many times now for help... LoL.

Mediajuggle did you have any problems today

Wade Morris

Amarillo, Texas

Mediajuggle did you have any problems today

No but I also haven't had time to thoroughly look at here (i'm at work)...

i will get around to you today.... though I'm not promising anything because it installed seemlessly for me...

My Contribution

Music Download Store Template

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4275

No but I also haven't had time to thoroughly look at here (i'm at work)...

i will get around to you today.... though I'm not promising anything because it installed seemlessly for me...

send me your forum.php and forums.php files so that I can examine it...

My Contribution

Music Download Store Template

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4275

Look for extra white space ethier before <?php at the very top or after ?> at the very bottom and remove it if you have any.

Sorry, forum.php

Well not sure then without seeing the file. Most of the time when it's a header already sent error like that it's becsause of whitespace. So not sure unless I could see the file.

If you want me too I can post the file on here

Wade Morris

Amarillo, Texas

Archived