• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1054 - Unknown column 'products_options_sort_order' in 'field list'

Hi there,

I installed Attribute Copier & Sorter 6.0 contribution and I get the following message:

//

select products_attributes_id, options_values_price, price_prefix, products_options_sort_order from products_attributes where products_id = '127' and options_id = '7' and options_values_id = '34'

[TEP STOP]

//

I found other members having the same problem but didn't get any solution. I've check twice the installation and still doesn't work proprely.

Can you help me? :(

James

Hi there,

I installed Attribute Copier & Sorter 6.0 contribution and I get the following message:

//

select products_attributes_id, options_values_price, price_prefix, products_options_sort_order from products_attributes where products_id = '127' and options_id = '7' and options_values_id = '34'

[TEP STOP]

//

I found other members having the same problem but didn't get any solution. I've check twice the installation and still doesn't work proprely.

Can you help me? :(

James

its saying that the column is missing - have you run the sql file that comes with the contribution?

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

its saying that the column is missing - have you run the sql file that comes with the contribution?

Thanks Mark. Very appreciated.

This is right. I did not run the SQL file. In fact, I don't even know what means "running" a SQL file. :( If I may, what should I do? Copy/paste the text somewhere? Go in SQL and change something? I read the .txt file and it is not clear as to what to do.

James

Well, I figured out how to run the SQL file. However, here is the message I receive:

Error

SQL Request:

ALTER TABLE products_attributes ADD products_options_sort_order int( 6 ) NOT NULL default '0' AFTER price_prefix;

MySQL answered:

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'products_options_sort_order' ;)

Archived