• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment processor

hi

We are in need of a payment processor gateway (paypal nochex) alternative, stormpay is no good as we receive by cheque 28 days after payment our site PC Giant currently we are using Nochex we also have a paypal account but i not like the way paypal work for businesses the nochex account limits transactions to ?100 for non nochex members this is no good for us as some items cost 1,2,3 thousand pound. ?100 is just no good.

I have been listening to the hype of gbuy google own payment processor (paypal altenative) which is ment to be free at first and the buzz is this may even be used towards the google ranking system also with google base now in effect.

the google base looks and feels like a beta version but I can see the potential and the reason why some of the major auction sites and payment processors are quaking in there boots.

looking at profits of last year ebay and paypal together is ment to be like a cookie jar inside a very big house. yes you guessed it google is the big house.

Sorry i am getting of the reason for me being here we need a payment processor any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Kind regards

Vickie

PC Giant

Archived