• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Found a real nice site

knifeman

I had several problems with my new site and had to ftp the files to my server and overwrite the ones that were messed up. I then found I had many many errors showing up. Not all my files were replaced correctly. One in particular, was only half there. My admin/includes/languages/english.php was missing about half the lines of code. I spent an hour trying to find where a constant was defined wrong. Little did I know it was not defined at all.

So...... here is a site that tells you what file each constant is defined in. Hope this helps somebody else.

constants

Tim

So...... here is a site that tells you what file each constant is defined in. Hope this helps somebody else.

Incredibly useful site!

Tim

OMG! that is such and incredibly useful site. here it is, at 1:00 am, and i was just logging onto the forum to beg someone to tell me where DATE_FORMAT_LONG was defined, and lo and behold i stumbled onto this thread, and that site answered my question in 2 seconds, so i don't even need to ask on the forums.

that site should be advertised here, big and loud. this thread should be made a sticky (but with a better title).

thanks a million,tim.

rj

Archived