• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Image size for categories

Hi,

I am creating a horizontal category bar with rollovers. The images associated with each category are different widths. Instead of hardcoding this information, I'd like to grab it out of a variable/array/tree/etc.

How are image sizes determined in the catalog/admin code? Are they done automatically when the image is entered through the Admin/Catalog/Edit area?

Could someone point me to a place in the catalog/admin code where image sizes are calculated/stored?

Thanks!

PB

Hi,

I am creating a horizontal category bar with rollovers. The images associated with each category are different widths. Instead of hardcoding this information, I'd like to grab it out of a variable/array/tree/etc.

How are image sizes determined in the catalog/admin code? Are they done automatically when the image is entered through the Admin/Catalog/Edit area?

Could someone point me to a place in the catalog/admin code where image sizes are calculated/stored?

Thanks!

PB

on your admin page click on Configuration and then click on images on the side menu.

on your admin page click on Configuration and then click on images on the side menu.

Hey, thanks for the quick reply!

The problem is that all header (category) images have the same width and height in the admin panel.

Is there any way to surmount this in the admin panel or otherwise?

Thanks.

Archived